Getting into Camp cretaceous

Your POV
Hi I'm y/n grant and yes I'm Alan grants daughter well adopted daughter. But anyway while my father was done working for today I was showing him my YouTube videos I make about wild animals when I heard ding from my computer.
Y/n:That's weird I usually don't get emails
Dad:Well login to your email and see what it is about!

So I logged in and I opened up the email and when I did my eyes grew wide and I read the email out loud.
Y/n: "Dear Y/n grant,
We are happy to inform you that you are coming to camp Cretaceous tomorrow because you are a famous YouTuber. We are so lucky to have you coming to our camp.
Sincerely,
Dave and Roxie"
Dad:THATS AMAZING KIDDO!
Y/n: I can't believe it. IM GOING TO A CAMP WITH DINOSAURS!
Dad: Well I will let you pack for tomorrow

When we left I quickly got out my suitcase and started to pack. I packed all the essentials I will need for the camp and I'm also gonna pack my small plushie which is Ron Weasley from Harry Potter. After I was done packing I looked at the time on my computer and saw it was 8:30 pm so I went to make myself pizza rolls. After I was done eating I went to bed and fell asleep waiting for tomorrow to come so I could see dinosaurs.