Leaving for camp cretaceous

Y/n povs
When my alarm went off I quickly got out of bed went to take a shower. When I got out I brushed my h/l h/c hair and brushed my teeth then I got dressed into something cute but comfy at the same time.

 When I got out I brushed my h/l h/c hair and brushed my teeth then I got dressed into something cute but comfy at the same time

(That's what you are wearing)

After I was done and ready I grabbed my suitcase and ran out the door to see my dad, a helicopter, and someone who is wearing a red shirt.
Y/n: ummm who is this dad?
Dad: She is picking you up for the camp today y/n
Roxie:hi im Roxie from camp Cretaceous
Y/n: hi im y/n ready for camp Cretaceous!

After I put my suitcase in the helicopter I said goodbye to my dad and the people he works with. My dad gave me some money in case I wanna buy something from camp and then I got in and buckled up.
*after the flight*

Me and Roxie are driving to the docks because that's where another councilor and more kids are and once we got close I asked Roxie a question.
Y/n: My dad told you that I don't do well meeting new kids and that I don't do very well being alone right and that I don't like being yelling at or hearing people yell right?
Roxie: Yes he did

When Roxie stopped the car we unbuckled and got out. I stayed close to Roxie because well my anxiety kinda got me.

Roxie: Ah, sorry we are late. Welcome campers! I'm Roxie, head councilor of camp Cretaceous.
Dave: Well it's sort of a co-head thing.

Then Roxie points to me and I'm still behind her.

Roxie: This is y/n she is a camper like the rest of you. I had to pick her up from where she lives.

Y/n: h-hello

All the kids looked me and it made me really uncomfortable.

Dave: anyway lets get the 7 of you to camp!
Ben:uh, there are 6 of us
Dave:wait. Dino-kid, track-star, internet girl, barfy, Texas, mini h/c grant. He's right. Where's seven?!

Then out of no where a helicopter comes down
and a boy comes out of the helicopter that landed. HE THREW HIS BAG AT ME!!

Kenji:greetings, my dudes. Kenji is here, so let the party commence!

Once he was done speaking I threw his bag at him which landed on his back and made him fall.

*after the car drive thing*(they are at the look out tower now)

When we got up on the lookout tower the view was amazing. We could see all the dinosaurs walking in a herd going somewhere.

Y/n: woah!

*random POV*

While everyone was looking at the dinosaurs and kenji trying to impress y/n. Dave and Roxie looked at each and Roxie gave Dave the look that says " don't yell at her.EVER" and Dave just nodded yes.

Ben:me?! Maybe y/n should go first, or Darius!
Y/n: you will be ok ben!

Then Dave and Roxie helped everyone else and pushed them down the zip line. The only person that was left was y/n.

Y/n POV
When I realized it was my turn I was excited to go down on the zip line. When I sat down Dave strapped me in and pushed me down and while I was going down I touched a brontosaurus!

Y/n:WOAH THIS IS AMAZING!!

(I'm gonna end the chapter here. I'm going to give you a short summary about the rest of the chapter.
When Darius kenji and Brooklyn sneak out y/n wakes up and runs to get Dave and Roxie. They get in the jeep and go get them. Kenji is mad at y/n for "snitching" when she tried to save those three.)