the incounter

y/n pov:

I woke up around 10:23am and decided to actually do something productive today.
I got up, took off my makeup from the day before, washed my hair, brushed my teeth, re did my makeup, and straightened my luxurious lucius malfoy blonde hair.  After I admired my blue orbs in the mirror, i decided to go make myself a cup of tea as it was tea time.

i walked into my huge modern styled kitchen, that i can easily afford even though i have no job and no money coming in whatsoever. i grabbed my step stool and used it to grab a mug from my cabinet since i cannot reach on my own, as i'm 4'2.

I made myself some tea but it tasted like burnt leaves so i decided to go buy myself some. I got dressed and walked out of my apartment. I made my way down to starbucks which is conveniently right next to a skatepark
i bought myself a vanilla bean frappuccino because i'm original and not like other girls. i scrolled through insta while sipping on my frappe, not watching where i'm going.

suddenly a tall figure who was on his skateboard, with a hot chocolate in his hand. "WATCH OUT!!" i heard before i collapsed on the ground, with the tall brunette figure ontop of me. "fuck fuck fuck! look what you did you dishwasher! you made me spill my drink!" i looked down to see his once white sweatshirt now had a huge brown stain. "my bad pimp" i responded, biting my lip. i knew he was the one. he saw me as who i really was, a dishwasher.

the tall man stood up, he was 6'9 while i was 4'0, i shrunk since i was last measured. the man offered his hand to me, as i was about to take it he said "SIKEE" and stomped on me repeatedly. "that's what you get, now go back to the kitchen!" he shouted.

"h-h-hey, could i get your number?" i asked nervously. "sure ig" he said as he typed it into my phone. "wait why am i already in here?" he asked. "wait.. your.. louis?"

a/n: PLOT TWISTTT
don't forget to vote <4