questions questions questions

i woke up in a room thatt looked like the dark room in brooklyn 99. "w-w-where am i?" i stuttered. "tf do you mean where are you? we told you where we were going as we walked you in here." the police officer said calmly. "j-jake peralta?" i question. "the fictional brooklyn 99 character portrayed by the snl comedian andy samburg? no. my name is officer rogers. we brought you in for questioning" he stated.

"o-o-oh. questioning about w-what?" i stuttered miserably. "you were found beaten up in a skate park, and were trying to find out who's behind it. now do you remember what the man or woman looked like?" he asked. i bit my lip and looked down. did i want to rat louis out? i asked myself. the answer was no of course. "no sir" i told him, not knowing how i would get out of this. "okay perhaps what they sound like? did they say anything?" he asked. i put on my best confused look as i remembered the brooklyn 99 scene just like this. "yes i do. he was singing a song, something about "i want it that way..?" i asked, trying not to burst into laughter. "i'm familiar. backstreet boys?" "yes. that's the one." i said.

i looked over to see a line of men all holding up numbers 1-5, with handcuffs on. i quickly spotted louis who was number 3. i started at him and the second the officer looked away louis starred me down and clenched his jaw. i immediately got butterfly's. "ok, all of these men will sing the song and you tell me which one sounds like the guy who did this to you. got it?" "yes." i said. looking down. all the men started singing one by one. "now number 5" the officer said, singing in tune. "i never wanna hear you sayyy" number 5 sung. "i want it that wayyy" the rest of the group joined in. "number 5. he did this to me." i said to the officer. no, i've never seen number 5 before. but anything to get my bby sugar lump out of trwoble 🥺. "oh i forgot about that part" the officer whispered as he arrested number 5 and let everyone else go, including my louis.