#002

-

The gentle morning sun had slowly risen and let its light into every spot it could cover. y/n was still sleeping as the soft morning shine had brushed against her face. She was almost completely asleep until a peculiar animal had awoken her. "...mmpfh." The cat meowed and pawed at her cheek, then quickly sniffing her face "..c'mon wren leave me alone." She furrowed her eyebrows, while slowly opening her eyes to see her fluffy cat staring at her intently.

"You're a weirdo." She muttered then dragged herself out of bed. y/n was going to brush her teeth before she'd forget and feel gross for the rest of the day. It wasn't like she had something to do anyway, she completely disappeared from social media and planned to keep it that way. It's been around a year possibly ever since she completely went off of all socials. It was like she never existed in the first place.

When y/n walked slowly to the kitchen, along with her cat behind her, she remembered the day before. Alex was telling her about how a couple of commentary creators had made videos on her, which was strange because why now? Well it was the same week that she disappeared on the year or two before. It was like a anniversary kind of thing. She heard from Alex that many were theorizing on why she left, where she has been, and if it was on purpose. The last theory gave her chills on how specific it was. The person wasn't wrong though, it was on purpose.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the noises of her cats automatic feeder, which had startled her "God.." she put her hand on her chest and exhaled. When she finished making her simple breakfast she ate it in silence, sometimes silence was comforting.

She had forgotten that it was the weekend so she didn't have any online college assignments to do, usually that would keep her busy. So y/n caved in and went back to her room to retrieve her phone. The young girl rubbed her eyes and looked at her messages. Out of impulse she texted her closest friend.

-

y/n appears in the room but again as a younger girl. She looked in the mirror seeing if her outfit looked good, it wasn't anything fancy it was simple and comfortable in her taste. A young woman opens the door quietly, Carmen, who was her older sister "You ready?"

"Uh,, Yeah yeah just.. give me like a minute." The younger girl says. Carmen hummed in response and grabbed y/n's suitcase that was set near her bedroom door. It was pretty early in the morning but it wouldn't take too long for her to get there. Where was she going? to where her friends were planning to meet up because of Vidcon of course.

y/n was ready before she realized the camera was still in her room, she immediately stopped and grabbed it quickly so she could put it in her bag. "y/n!" Carmen called from the front door.

The sounds of the girls shoes littered on the floor "Sorry sorry!"

"It's fine just in the car." Carmen slightly grinned, she then closed the door.

It was a while of silence, but a good silence. She was nervous for leaving her older sister but some of her friends were older so Carmen trusted them. "We're here." The young woman broke the silence. y/n snapped out of her daze and got out of the car when her older sibling did. She got the suitcase out of the trunk and placed it on the sidewalk. The younger girl looked at it then at Carmen, she hugged the older girl. "Remember everything that I told you." The older girl rubbed y/n's head.

y/n hummed back then let go, she put a grin on her face as she grabbed her suitcase and waved. Carmen made sure she got in the building before going closing the trunk and getting in the drivers seat to leave.

-

y/n felt slightly sick after getting off of the plane and getting her suitcase, it was even worse because of how nervous she was. She wasn't the type to go out and meet up with her friends as much as she moved places when she was younger. The girl repeated in her head some reassurance messages her older sister taught her so she could help herself calm down.

Her anxiousness grew and her heart was basically beating out of her chest. She began to tell herself 'what if they left already?' ' what if i'm too early?' 'will they recognize me?' She mentally slapped herself and tried to keep her mind blank. When she was walking through the door she saw a couple of figures outside. A grin slowly painted her face. y/n basically jogged over and walked through the door, being greeted with friendly faces and hugs "Look who showed up!" A man spoke "Oh shut up, Brandon."

"As promised, your death hug." It was a thing she forcibly made him promise to her whenever they'd meet or the first time. When the boy squeezed her tightly in his arms y/n began to laugh. She couldn't believe that she was finally here. June greeted the others and saw a short girl recording "Recording already?" y/n asked, the other girl giggled "Yeah!" Ani zoomed up on y/n's face "Junebug face reveal?" Another boy spoke, which was Aksel. "Not clickbait, gone wrong." y/n snickered.

They all arrived at the house and waited for a while, they messed around mostly. y/n was on the couch with her head on her hand. "Man I am so tired." Another boy agreed "The go to bed!" Brandon laughed.

"Not until I see Quackity." y/n closed her eyes for a moment, Brandon awed exaggeratedly.

"Go die." y/n said and grabbed a pillow to throw at the boy. She did hit him and kept doing it until she got into a laughing fit. y/n was catching her breath until she saw Aksel on the top of the steps. "Turn off all the lights!" He demanded in a funny voice. After all the lights were off they started chanting hauntingly, Aksel commented on how this is actually terrifying and y/n agreed "Do you guys know how weird it's gonna be if a neighbor asks what we're doing." She mentioned "Oh my god." Hoover laughed.

It was almost chaos in every moment but some stayed in one place. y/n sat next to Ani as she was recording. "Lots of people are gonna be talking about you and Quackity." She mentioned which made the other girl groan loudly "They always do whenever we're even interacting." y/n out her chin of her palm. The other girl spoke again "Well just do something crazy for content." She said in a soft whisper "You sold me on that! Will do." y/n laughed.

After Brandon and some of the other made a fuss of when Quackity was coming, some of us waited outside. It was y/n, Aksel, Hoover, Ani, Brandon, and Henry. "Hoover looks like the one aunt at Disney whose always taking pictures." y/n mentioned which Ani laughed since he was taking pictures of Henry and Aksel since they were both propped up strangely on the driveway.