#003

It was a little while of them messing around before we heard a familiar voice yell from a distance. Aksel immediately turns and sprints to the other boy, they both hug each other tightly. Just looking at them made y/n so happy. She also ran to him as well after they stopped hugging and she basically jumped into his arms "Oh my gosh." She spoke with a giant smile on her face "You almost trampled me." Alex laughed. When the three of them got back to the rest Alex started greeting and hugging the others. They all started to talk while y/n watched and listened, she thought the best part of this was just being in everyone's presence, they didn't even need to talk in order to have fun. Just being with each other just made her happy. She felt so happy, nothing could ruin this.

-

A couple days pass by, it was mostly them hanging out all together. They messed around, took photos, and overall had fun. Today was when they'd do a meet up, which was exciting. June had never interacted much with her fan base in person since she never really went places.

This was her chance to finally meet more people. She walked with Ani and Henry to the area, it was super sunny and Henry struggled to look at his camera. Ani then turned the camera to y/n "Hi camera." She said and Ani laughed. "Holy cow i'm sweating like a pair of balls right now." y/n mumbled out loud and Ani laughed as well as Henry "How do know what's that like?" He asked in between his small laughs. y/n just shrugged as they kept walking.

For a couple hours it was them taking pictures with people, talking to other content creators and their fans.

She decided to catch up to Alex and hang around him for a while "Finally getting the feel of being outside for once?" She teased him "Haha, real funny." He spoke sarcastically. "Like you're the one talking."

"Shhh, we don't talk about that." She whispered loudly.

"Uh huh." He responded then catching someone point at them both at the corner of his eye. That slight glance made y/n turn her head slight "Aw man the shippers found us." She said in a quieter voice, Alex laughed and elbowed her playfully "Shut up, they'll hear you."

"Suit yourself, You're gonna see this all over twitter." She crossed her arms, he just hummed back.

Today was a bit busy and tiring but everyone got to hang out at the house, y/n was dying to get in some comfortable clothes and just sleep for hours on end but if she did, she'd be called a wuss for not staying ups Besides, it'd be more fun to stay up

y/n was sitting on the couch before Alex nudged her "Wanna sit outside?" He offered and she went, following him. They both sat outside for a while, it was quite cool and nice. "It was getting a little stuffy in there." y/n broke the silence, it wasn't like the silence was bad. She was fine with it, but a small voice told her to talk to him. She felt him look at her "Yeah I was basically fucking sweating." y/n laughed a little. He always knew how to make her laugh. It was nice being with him. She was happy. A couple moments of small talking it went back to silence.

Only for it to be broken by Alex this this time, they were both looking at the sky.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" He slowly spoke.

It took a couple moments before y/n looked at him in slight confusion. She laughed awkwardly "What? When did you start talking like that?" She laughed then looked at the moon for a slight moment. "I mean the moons alright, I don't know much about it." She had a grin on her face before she looked back at the boy sitting next to her. His face looked slightly saddened and disappointed "What?"

"Did I do something?" She asked him "..Nothing nevermind." He got up and walked to the door "What did I do?" She asked a little louder, he didn't respond and just left as if nothing happened.

"What the fuck??"

-
-
-

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" This phrase is a more poetic way of saying I love you.