Author's Note

!Hello there everyone!

I know for couple of months you guys are all missing the withdrawal part of the completed stories. I also know it is a kind of disappointing that the remaining chapters has been suddenly removed. Some of you have read half or some has already completed it. Many of you has been requesting to update the chapters again. I have been quite busy all this month's that I couldn't even respond to the requests nor I could update my ongoing stories regularly which basically delaying much of my time.

First of all I want to clear the confusion you guys are facing all this past month. So the reason taking down the remaining chapters of the completed series is - these books are taken by NovelCat. These books can be found in Novelcat app. You can simply download the app and read it there. It's too simple. No hard process. All books are completed in Novelcat app. And these books only can be read in Novelcat.

Also that, these remaining chapters are just draft version of the book. Just a sample of original book. When you read the books originally in Novelcat app you will know why the Wattpad version called draft.

These books has been here for so long amd got so much supports and love from you. I am so grateful that because of your love and support these books are eligible enough to get inside another field. All those journey I have take for my books with you guys are really wonderful memories of mine. I still can remembers those comments, sweet, spicy and full of humours. I can never forget that.

Many of you really disappointed my this sudden decision but I am helpless too. As a author I have to do something to get myself improve with each passing days and this process is the first step I have taken.

But please don't think that my books are limited only in those completed ones. Because you know "when something ends, that's the point of another new star". I won't disappoint you guys. I will bring new books with grate thriller, romance and mysteries so you guys can be assured for not getting bored with me 😁, You guys know I love you right?❤️

Please support me with my new journey, because without you guys I am nothing, my work, my imagination is nothing.  Please give it try. There is 5 chapters sample of the story in Wattpad.

If you guys think my story is worth reading, please it it a try in NovelCat app. It's is a humble request from my side.

Thank you
❤️Raina