Author's Note

Hello lovelies,

Since the book is already completed, I was thinking about a new story.

What do you think about it?

But I changed a little bit from here. I always chooses stories to write but now I want you guys choose your own story which you want to read first. I was thinking about my next stories and there are some in my mind. Now help me which story I should start as next?

Choose this samples:-

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

1. Mafia's Feisty Girl

(Story of a gang leader who had fallen for a girl who hate mafia)

2:- Love In Lessons

(A story a collage girl who fell in love with her professor)

3:- Loving My Best Friend

(Love story of a two best friends)

4:- The Royal Love

(A fantacy story of a prince and princess)

Now here's the stories that I have and you guys have to help me in choosing which one I should start with.

All you have to vote the story and remember that only highest voted story will be published for next journey.

To vote comment - My Story 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 .

I am taking a break from here but not for long. I promise when I back I will start the story you voted highest.

Don't forget to comment and give your opinion about it cause your comments are precious for me. So vote your story which you want to read.

With love Raina