Baby Freakout

A/N: Sorry short chapter.

Maura's Point Of View:

I was in the baby's soon to be room, when I realized that we do not have everything we need.
"Jane!" I yelled. She came in and wrapped her hand around my waist and rested them on my baby bump.
"What do you need sweetie?" She asked
"I was so caught up worrying about everything that we must have, I forgot about the little things we need."
"I am confused."
"We don't have any diapers, bottles, burp rags, blankets, towel, or pacifiers." I said starting to hyperventilate.
"No, enough with the hyperventilation." I nodded and tried to calm down.

"I am due in a few weeks." She walked over to the closet, and grabbed a box off the shelve.
"Here." she said as she handed me the box. She helped get on the floor, and I opened the box. There were blankets, bottles, pacifiers, burp rags, and towels, and a box of diapers.
"I knew sooner or later you would realize you forgot about all this stuff."
"Thank you."
"Your welcome." Jane helped me up, and I grabbed all the baby cloths, baby towels, and burp rags and threw it in the hamper.
"What are you doing?" Jane asked
"I have a few weeks left. I need to wash them." I kissed Jane then threw the cloths and towels in the washer.

I walked into the kitchen, then felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I grabbed the counter and clenched my eyes shut.
"Maura, are you okay?" Jane asked as she walked over to me, and helped me threw the pain.
"Yeah, it's just Braxton Hicks Contractions."
"If you go into labor, or think you are, you need to let me know."
"Okay." I made my smoothie, and sat next to Jane on the couch, then her phone went off.
"Rizzoli." she said
"I have a case." she told me after she hung up the phone.
"I wish I wasn't on maternity leave." I said.
"I will be back soon." she said. She kissed me and left. Jo jumped on my lap, and I stroked his fur.

When the washed buzzed, I got up and threw the cloths and towels in the dryer. I made myself some lunch, then took a nap. I woke up to kisses on my stomach. I opened my eyes, and saw Jane kissing my stomach.
"Hi sleepy head."
"What time is it?" I asked
"Three."
"What are you doing home so early?"
"Korsak and Frost insisted that I come home and take care of you." Jane said
"Awe."

I got up, and Jane helped me fold the baby cloths.
"Jane we need to get the baby's room set up." I said
"I will start in a little bit." she said
"All you need to do is put the furniture together. You already have the walls painted." I said. I hung the baby dresses and shirts in the closet, and put the towels on the back of the bathroom door. I kept the folded socks, skirts, footy pajamas, onesies, pajama pants, pajama shorts, and pajama pants, in the hamper. Jane and I went into the baby's soon to be room, and we put together the swing, bouncer, crib, and dresser. I put the rest of the cloths in the dresser, and Jane put the sheets on the mattress.
"Thank you Jane." I said
"It is completely finished." she said. I gave her a kiss, then admire the room.