The forgotten

You wake up. Breathing heavily, sweat dripping down your face. You just had the most terrible nightmare.
Wait...
What was it again?
Whatever. You didn't need to remember it to know it was absolutely terrifying.

You get up and do your daily morning routine. Once you finished getting ready, you went back and laid on your bed. You were too lazy to do anything else.

You were about to text Alex, your bestfriend, when you realized you already texted him. That's strange...how could you forget texting him? And how come he hasn't texted back. You sent that message..holy shit. You sent it 3 hours ago. Wait..what time was it again? It's 1:00 pm. Strange You usually wake up 4 hours earlier than today. Huh..today feels off.

You brush off this weird feeling you have and text Karl.
You
Heyyy Karl
Jarl kacobs
Heyyy y/n :]
You
Do you know where Alex is?
Jarl Kacobs
Who?
You
Stop playing.
He hasn't answered any of my messages
Jarl kacobs
I have no idea who that is...

What? How could KARL, one of Alex's best friends, not remember him? "Maybe Karl is just trying to prank me" you think. Whatever I'll just find out if he's on break or something on google. You typed "quackity" and hit the search button. You look at your screen in disappointment. The only thing that popped up were ducks and "quack" memes. A million thoughts were running through your head. I mean, how could an internet sensation just disappear over night?? I checked twitch and searched up his name. No results.

"Maybe someone on tiktok will know where he is" you think "people on there are crazy" you post a tiktok asking if quackity was on a break only to be face to face with disappointment again. Everyone only commented questions like "who tf is quackity 💀💀" or "can someone explain to me who that is???"

Were you going crazy or something? Maybe you just thought him up. How is that possible though? It's never happened before.

You go through your phone, searching for something.
Anything.
Some kind of evidence you weren't going crazy.

Aha.
You stumble across many pictures and tiktoks of quackity in your camera roll. You try to search up the tiktoks on your tiktok. Nothing. The accounts got deleted.
You scroll through all the videos and pictures.
The only proof you have of his existence.
After a while you got a notification from tiktok.
"User373748 liked your tiktok"
How random.
Not even a minute later you get a message from some number you've never seen before.
UnKnown
How do you remember me..?