Deja vu?

A. N. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO GAVE ME YOUR KIDNEYS, YOUR SOULS, YOUR BROTHERS SOULS, ETC. I FOUND IT VERY AMUSING SO HERE'S YOUR REWARD~
"Wait quackity-"
You hear the the little noise meaning quackity just hung up on you.
How rude.
He seemed out of it.
whatever. I need to clear my head.
It seems like I haven't had a normal day in years. All ive been able to think about is quackity. I mean I've always only thought about him but it's different now. Before I used to think about the reasons he hasn't asked me out yet or if he had a girlfriend, those were simpler days, but now I think about ways for everyone to remember him or how I remember him. I mean I can look at the good news, I've regained almost all of my memory...
But I still feel like somethings missing.
Something vital.
But it's all just a haze.
You decide to get dressed and go out. Maybe to go eat some breakfast somewhere or to go clothes shopping.
You didn't really know, you just wanted to go outside for once.

You put on a nice outfit, something you'd usually wear and go for a drive. You turn on the radio and higher the volume to the max.

Me and quackity always used to do this.

You shake your head.

I need to stop thinking about him. Just for one day.

You drive around for a while until you find a Denny's and decide to eat there. You go inside and the aroma of freshly cooked food and syrup surround you. One of the workers takes you to an empty seat and you gladly take it while you grab the menu they gave you.

You feel a sense of deja vu?
At least that's what you think that feeling is.
It's a strange but Familiar feelings.
Almost like something important happened...but what?

Suddenly you remember.

-FLASHBACK-
You and quackity are eating the food you ordered. You can hear the faint laughing. Some girl walks up to us. She was his fan. She looked young, very young, around 9? You weren't surprised a lot of his fans are young.
She was talking quite fast. You could tell she was very excited. Then, out of nowhere, she tries to take his beanie off.

She succeeded.

I quickly grabbed the beanie from her hands and pushed her away a bit. I didn't push her hard but just enough away from him so she couldn't see him without his beanie. He quickly took the beanie from my hands and put it back on.
"Wtf is wrong with you?!" The little girl said.
She stormed away before me or quackity could respond.
"Are you ok Alex?"
He stood silent for a while.
"I hate this."
"Wha-" you were interrupted.
"Sometimes I just hope everyone would forget me!" He said harshly
Ouch.
I know he didn't mean it towards me but he didn't exclude me from that sentence and I can't lie, it hurt.
"Alex you don't mean that.." You say
"YES! Yes I do! Some of my fans are so TOXIC and I can't do anything about it!"
You don't say anything.
"I wish I never became famous.."
He said before he stormed off.
-FLASHBACK OVER-
What...

Was that why this all happened?
Does this place have some significance to the reason why quackity was forgotten??

You look around.
For anything that looked out of place.
Or something that you saw in your flashback.
You start panicking a little bit.
Come on.
Come on.
What is it??
You look down.
Wait a minute...
How did that get here?