The psychic

You and Alex hop into the car. Alex still has no idea where we're going and You really don't plan on telling him. You start driving as fast as You can without being too dangerous. You got an extreme feeling of deja vu but brushed it off.

Alex looked a bit concerned.
"Y/n what's wrong??"
You guess he could see the painfully obvious look of seriousness on my face.
"I-I think I know how this all started. And-
And it's my fault I think and like idk-" You let out an exaggerated sigh.
"I put you through all this.." You say with shame.

Alex looks at me, staying silent.
"This isn't your fault y/n... you didn't know this would happen, did you?"

"Well-no" You respond.
"But I still feel to blame-"

"Well I don't blame you." He cut you off.
You smile awkwardly. You hated to be cliche but you couldn't help but blush.

It takes a while but we finally make it to the small little crystal shop where You found the necklace. You hastily get out of the car and Alex follows. He looks at the shop with confusing but didn't say anything.

We walk in. It looked a tad bit different from before. Almost more unrealistic.
You spot the crazy looking man

"Hey!" You yell at him but he doesn't respond.

You start walking really fast toward him and pat his shoulder. He turns around.

You show him the necklace.
"You said to be careful for what I wished for."

"Ah yes, you looked like the wishful kind."

"How do I Un-wish something?" You say with small amounts of sass.

"No clue what you're talking about." He responds with. He sounds like a stubborn child.

"Please. Just tell me how to fix this curse." You plead.

"Fine. I'll tell you." He say hesitantly.

"You have to wake up." He says.

Wake up? What does that mean? Is it some kind of riddle??

"What does that mean??" You ask.

"No clue" he says before walking away.

You stand there dumbfounded. The only way to get out of this mess just walked away from you. You were so close to bawling your eyes out.

"Well...that was something.." Alex says confused.

"He was our only way to fix all this." You respond.

"Maybe there's another way." Alex says, "I mean he gave us a clue. We just have to figure out what it means and we'll be able to fix everything!"

He was right.
But how could we trust that old man?
I mean what does he even mean?
Hopefully we'll figure this out soon.

We leave the store and go to his house. You guys stood up almost all night to try and figure out what that psychic meant.

"We still have nothing." Alex says tiredly

You yawn "all that work for nothing.."

"I don't know about you but I could really use some sleep." He says rubbing his eyes.

You silently agree and plop on his bed.
He follows with a smaller plop than you and cuddles up against you.

Even though you're extremely tired you blush but fall asleep shortly after.
You wonder if this whole situation is entirely bad.

I mean there has been some good moments.

Like right now.

Even though this has been a nightmare....

I didn't want this moment to end.