The tenth chapter

---------------------------------------

(I might just make a little oneshot sometime soon in this book just to make something different for once. I hope you enjoy it!)

---------------------------------------

Y/N pov.

Garcello looks over to me for a moment and I realize that I have been staring at him for a while longer than I thought I had. I got embarrassed but still laughed slightly before turning around to pick up the roll. 

What I didn't expect was that it had rolled all the way underneath the stand for the TV. I was about to grab the beginning of the roll so I could just pull it in but then I realize that it is a stupid idea. (We have all been there sometimes -w-')

I hear some shuffling and see the legs of Garcello move to the TV. 

"Don't worry I got it Y/N." He says and then laughs slightly. Even though the laughter was small I could still feel the rumble of his voice through the room. 

He got on his knees in front of the TV stand and then went down with his elbows until his body was fully on the ground. His arm reached underneath the TV but my eyes got distracted and fell onto his ass...

I only looked at it for a moment before becoming embarrassed and looking away. I bit the nail on my thumb deciding if I should take another glance. 

Before I could look towards him again I had to quickly put myself in a more normal position so he wouldn't notice. When he was done with getting up he had the roll in his hand but it was very dirty.

"Ah, maybe the place needs some cleaning after all that time huh? I forgot that you kinda have to do that sometimes... Heh!" He says while rubbing the back of his neck looking kinda worried.

"It's alright we can fix that some other time though so don't worry about that now." I tell him. I just want him to lay down with me and relax.

He went back to the hallway and came back with a new roll in his hand. 

"The last one barely had anything left on it so I just got a new one. Here!" He says reaching the roll towards me. I grab it and take a few pieces and cleans off my face with the ones I took.

I can feel some sort of weight on the couch and when I look over it is Garcello. He looks at me and smiles before putting his hand behind his neck again.

"Can I lay behind you on the couch? I think it would be more comfortable that way." He says stuttering a bit and when he had finished talking he looked to the side.

"Yeah! Sure, I don't mind that at all!" I tell him feeling a bit heated from the question. 

He proceeds to put his feet behind mine and crawl down behind me and because of the size of the couch, he had to hug me so I didn't fall off. My face feels so warm from the fact that this was even happening.

I didn't even notice the TV starting in front of me. I could however feel the smoke from Garcello's breath and it made me worried...

------------------------------------------

(Not super long again and the picture is another one of Alex. I'm thinking I should just let the Garcello pictures go so I can focus on the story more. Also, I need to work on the mod I'm planning and it feels like I haven't gotten anywhere because I had to make Garcello pictures every day. If you want to see more Garcello it is on my Twitter, like always but the ones that are there will be it for me. Have a good night/day/time or anything like that!)

-----(Until the next chapter!)-----