Chapter 5: Deal

Chapter 5: Deal

Sana's POV

"I'm going, dad!" I announced as I strides out of the house and climbed into my car. I'll be meeting Momo and Mina today.

While driving I remember Tzucifer's face a while ago. She looks funny and it was priceless! Hahahaha. It's so funny. I should've videoed it so I have entertainment when I'm bored.

By the way, I'm already late for our meeting! And I'm going somewhere later. Geez.

When I arrived at our rendezvous, I spotted Momo and Mina who are laughing while talking to each other. I walk to them, preventing myself to sway my hips gracefully. I've been raised to sway my hips like a model because of my mom and I don't wanna walk like that when I'm in a public place.

Someone might recognize me because only the Queen of the Mafia can walk like that. We have a signature walk to know what is our position. My mom's walk was called icy walk because of her cold aura surrounding her, intimidating everyone who could see her.

"Hey." I sat beside Mina and brushed my hair back using my fingers.

"Six minutes late." Mina curled her lips and turn her phone's timer off.

"Sorry, I prepared something. I'm going somewhere later." I chewed on my bottom lip and look down at a sliced mocha cake in front of me. They already ordered for me.

Momo scoffed. "Whatever, Sana. We can't stop you, huh? Then go. Kill yourself."

"Momo." Mina hit her arm but she just rolled her eyes.

I sighed. "Dad's on full support already. Please just do the same. This isn't for me. It's for—"

"Your mom." Momo cut me off. "Do you think your mom wanted you to do this? She doesn't even want you to know what kind of person she is—"

I slammed my hand on the wooden table way too hard which caused a crack in it little. Mina quickly look around and bowed at the people, apologizing, before she grabbed my hand and dragged Momo out of the café.

Removing her hand off me, I scowled at Momo who look at me apathetically. I clenched my jaw and fist.

"Sana, I just want you to realize that your mom wanted you to live a peaceful life. Stop doing the opposite." She's provoking me.

"This is my own choice. I will do whatever I want." I seethed through gritted teeth.

She stepped forward, not breaking our glares at each other. "You might end up dying too, Sana. I don't want that to happen because I'm your best fucking friend. I don't want you to risk your own life to fight for a thing that shouldn't be fighting for."

I pushed her away from me and walked away, holding back my tears because of madness. I drove aimlessly around while thinking about what Momo said.

My mom was the Queen of the Mafia, and also the ruler of all the fraternities. Not that usual fraternity though. It's a frat where every group would fight in a secluded arena once a year. It is called Bloody Combat. The ones who win will fight the current ruler if they won, they will have the throne but if they can't, they'll still be the highest rank with everything they asked for.

After half an hour of driving aimlessly, I found myself in front of the castle. Right. We'll be having an assembly again. I sighed and changed my clothes inside my car since I'm too lazy to go back home to change my clothes.

I wore a tight deep blue dress with sky-blue strokes. It's different from the dress I wore the last time because it has a slit on my right leg, revealing my thigh. Of course, I didn't forget to wear my silver with a blue-designed mask.