Chapter 24: Jealous?!

Sana's POV

It's Tzuyu. That girl who saved me—it's her.

I should think of how to thank her for saving me that time. But if she's that girl, maybe now she already knows that I'm Sapphire Princess. Geez.

"Thank you." Tzuyu smiled at the girl who served our drinks, and I rolled my eyes when the girl blushed as she giggled.

When the girl had already left, I took my drink and sipped on it. I forgot that it's coffee, and it's hot as fuck, so my tongue burned. I spit the coffee, and my eyes widened when I spat it on Tzuyu's face.

She quickly closed her eyes, her mouth tightly pressed to each other as she stiffened on her seat.

"Holy shit! I'm sorry!" I apologize as I stick my tongue out because it still hurts. "Damn, my tongue."

I grabbed my handkerchief and went to wipe Tzuyu's face. She opened her one eye slightly while I was wiping her face, still in panic. Shit, she might get mad at me! I'm so dumb! Why did I drink the hot coffee?! And why did I spat it on Tzuyu's face?!

"I'm really, really sorry, Tzuyu!" I almost cried while wiping her face, but she grabbed my hand and shook her head.

"Does your tongue hurt? Why'd you drink the coffee when it's hot?" she worriedly said, frowning.

"I'm okay." I winced as I stuck my tongue out. "Youuu! You're not okay! I spat the coffee on your face!"

"You don't look like you are." She sighed and wiped her wet face with my hanky. "And it's okay too. You don't need to be sorry."

"Nooo! It's not! Look at your face—OMG, my saliva! OMG!" My face turned red as I panicked to yank back my handkerchief, but she stopped me by holding both hands.

"I said it's okay. It's just saliva," she sternly said, shutting me up. "Besides, we have shared saliva before when we kissed, so what's the big deal?"

My jaw dropped because of her remark. A smirk made its way on her lips as she wiped her wet face again before standing up.

"I'll be right back." She winked at me before trotting away, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Besides, we have shared saliva before, so what's the big deal?"

Oh, my God.

I suddenly forgot about the thing that kept bugging me—the thing that Tzuyu probably knew—that I'm Sapphire Princess, because all I think about is our kiss. She's right, though. We had shared our own saliva before, so what's the big deal?

But still! Damn. I hope the coffee wasn't too hot. Fuck. What if it's hot but she didn't show that she's hurt? Damn, I'm so dumb.

I'm fidgeting while waiting for Tzuyu to come back. While waiting, I saw a guy wearing a cap and shades near our table. He glanced at me and smiled. Since he looked cute, I smiled back. He bit his lower lip and said something to the other guy he was with before standing up.

Instinctively, I tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ear and fixed it. He's smiling while making his way to me. I couldn't see his eyes, but I can tell that he does look really handsome and cute.

"Hi." He tossed his hand up.

"Hey." I smiled as I crossed my legs and put my elbows on the table.

"Are you alone? Mind if I sit with you?" He asked, but before I could answer, he already sat across from me.