Chapter 1:

After years in Okinawa, Japan Cameron moves to America and stayed with the LaRusso's. Daniel LaRusso was like a father figure at this point since Daniel and Kumiko go way back, he had seen them quite a bit over the years, Sam and Cameron had become quite close but since Kumiko died he had cut himself off from the world until he knew he had to do something with his life rather than just flush it all down the drain until it was too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13 hours on the aeroplane dragged. I finally arrived in America. Climbing out of my seat I unlocked the compartment above my seat and pulled out my suitcase. Everyone exited the plane and crowded into the airport. I made my way to customs. I weaved in and out of people. After a while I successfully went through and left the airport I walked outside. There stood Sam. She smiled at me running over. I smiled back, letting go of my suitcase and held my arms open. She wrapped her arms around me, this lasted for a moment and then she took a few steps back. "It's good to see you Cam." She said. "It's good to see you too again Sammy." I smirked knowing she hates me calling her Sammy. I ruffled her hair slightly and she looked down at my suitcase.

"Only one suitcase?" She chuckled. I nodded. "Yeah, I'm a guy of few things." She picked it up. "What did you bring?" She asked. "Some books, clothes, toothbrush and my gi just incase your dad loops us in on Karate. Not that it would be a back thing." "It's heavy considering.." "I can carry it don't worry.." She looked at me smirking and started  running back to her car dragging my suitcase behind her. "I got it." She called. I laughed and started chasing after her. "I got ya.!" I grabbed her playfully round the stomach. She laughed slightly but it soon fell awkward. A moment of silence passed where we just stood staring into each others eyes. I was the first to look away. I let go of her and took my suitcase putting it in the back of the car. Sam drove. The journey back was silent. I watched the world shift by with every passing second.

30 minutes later we arrived at the LaRusso's House. Sam unlocked the trunk of her car and walked inside. I took out my things and followed. As soon as I set foot in the house I was greeted by Daniel and Amanda. "Hey it's nice to see you again." They both said. "Good to see you guys again as well." I shook their hands. "Can I get you a drink?" Amanda asked. I nodded. "A water is fine.. thanks." Daniel and I stood taking for a few minutes. "So how have you been since the last time we saw you.." I hesitated about telling him how I was actually feeling. I sighed. "It's hard.. but it's getting better." His eyes filled with empathy. "Hey kiddo.. I know how it feels to loose someone you love.." I smiled slightly, reassured. "Yeah.. I miss her like you miss him.." Daniel looked down slightly. "Mm. Mr Miyagi was a good man." "I agree.."

"Well. I best show you to your room then." Daniel walked upstairs I followed picking up my suitcase careful not to scratch the wooden surface of the stairs. "Bathroom." He pointed. "And your room.." He took a few steps forward and we were stood outside the door at the end of the corridor. "Is here.." I nodded, thanking him. "It's no problem.." Daniel put his hand on my shoulder and opened the door. I walked inside. I sat my suitcase on the bed, sitting down. Daniel stood in the doorway. "I'll let you settle in.." I nodded and he walked off closing the door behind him.

For the next hour I unpacked my things, putting my clothes in the wardrobe, books on the shelf and my gi was laid on the sheets of my bed.

Before I could blink it was time to rest. I got into grey joggers, a black t-shirt and laid in bed reading for a while before drifting off to sleep.