BakuDeku but it's trashy.

Requested by @weebastard!
Swear word warning but otherwise I hope you enjoy this!

Bakugou sipped at his energy drink while sprawled out on the common room's couch.

He ignored the green broccoli bastard as he waddled into the room, stupid grin on his face.He continued to ignore him, until the idiot literally flopped on top of him.Bakugou sputtered, red faced, and began to push the worthless deku off of him, to no avail.The shorter male grinned like a Cheshire cat, freckled cheeks coated in a light blush."Get off of me you stupid-" the taller started, only to be cut off as the green haired leaned forwards and smooched him right on the mouth.If Bakugou's face was red before, it may as well have been a literal tomato now.Despite himself, he returned the kiss, which soon turned into something more passionate, something more.They then had the seccs on the common room couch, and Izuku lost his butt virginity.When Izuku pulled away, he panted and smirked, then hopped off of him and when back upstairs.Meanwhile, Iida and Uraraka sat upstairs with the rest of the class in their movie marathon, they where the only two awake, as the others had passed out while watching Terminator 2: Judgement Day. The two students shared a knowing glance of what had happened downstairs, faces red as they looked away.The two never mentioned it. Ever.Sorry that it's short, but I hope it is good anyways!25/05/2021.