~Chapter- 6~

"Who are you don't come near me! Or I have

"Who are you don't come near me! Or I have....I have my slipper and I will beat you with it! And not to forget I am trained in self defence!" I said looking at a shadow infront of me.

The shadow then moved and came infront of me and I screamed closing my eyes.

"Hey! Hey! I won't hurt you! Open your eyes" a voice all too familiar to me said and I snapped my eyes open to see none other than Zian Khurana standing in front of me drenched.

"You?! Oh My! It was you!?" I said in disbelief and heaved a sigh of relief.

"It was, I am so sorry if I scared you" he said and I looked at him frowning.

"Since when are you sitting at the side here?" I asked him.

"I was here even before you came. I went to my part time job and was coming back when it started raining. I parked my bike over there and stood here. I saw you coming too but couldn't make out who you were. I guess because of the dim lights you didn't notice me" he said shrugging his shoulders and I looked at his bike.

That Harley Davidson bike! His favourite! How can I not notice it!

"Oh no! I didn't notice it and I am sorry I screamed. I thought you were an animal" I said genuinely feeling sorry because I did scream very loud.

He looked shocked at my statement.

"You thought I was an animal? Not a human?" He asked his voice laced with shock and amusement.

"What?! If it was a guy or something I would've been a little less scared but I am scared of animals! They have the strength to come eat my little body!" I said defensively and he shook his head turning away though I got the glimpse of a small smile.

I saw the bench behind and went and sat on it. I sent a quick text to Paa that I am staying in Khush's house for a bit and I'll be home in a while as to not worry my parents.

"Don't just stand there come here and sit down" I told Zian and he looked at me for a moment before coming and sitting beside me. There was only one bench and it was very small so his arm was touching mine and my brain started firing up.

All those romantic novels I read started hurling in my mind and I took a deep breath to compose my thoughts.

The last thing I want is to get seduced by his musky cologne and jump his bones in a bus stop. He would scramble away from me for good and we wouldn't want that now would we?

"You were amazing out there that day" Zian suddenly spoke and I snapped my head at him. Woah! Zian isn't the chatty type of guy! Something surely is wrong with him if he is trying to come up with a conversation.