azula x aang

Zulaang.
I know that this is crazy.
And since i know i am crazy.
Im going to take a shot at this.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You saved me?"

Her eyes widened at the stunt he did her short and unevened hair was stuck to weird positions, chap lips and body bruised.

The Killer was left in utter disbelief and the boy just looked at her giving a blank look.

"But I KILLED YOU."

She shouted with all her might to get it in his head, her lungs burning from the lack of oxygen, tears flowing down her cheeks.

But the boy was silent but never broke eye contact, grey orbs clashing against gold.

'You did."

Surprisingly calm he admitted it but lifted her up bridal style and escaped the boiling ilse.

"I don't deserve this....."

"That's why im here."

She was baffled at this point, what does he mean, why is he doing this, i killed him, these were the thoughts that kept staying in her mind, did he meant i dont deserve to die here and he must be the one to kill me?

So then be it.

"Why won't you kill me now while im at my weakest..."

Her tone was barely above a whisper she had given up in life and he did not like it one bit.

". . ."

The boy remained silent at first and the girl had accepted her faith.

"Does being mine works?"

He dryly drawled out ending his sentence with the biggest grin and Her eyes widened at his stupid yet heart touching declaration.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I never thought i would decide to confess to you in this situation."

"You were always the unpredictable type."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

June 3, 2021

03|20(17)21|06

I know this is crazy, stupid

So does this supposed catched your attention?

This is crazy i know.