confession

Sometimes I just wait for you to text you know that?
For hrs and hrs and hrs
And sometimes I fall asleep
And yet I think what you'd type?
Is it a simple how are you?
Is it hey?
Is it a questionmark from my crazy text?
It all makes me feel happy
And when there is nothing it makes me feel sad
So sad like reaching the end of the book sad, one lover dying before the other sad,the tsunami swept away his family sad, someone I loved is  getting killed right before my eyes sad..
And you know it's not okay but I see it over and over and over and over again in my head
The death,the seconds,the mini seconds,the half hrs,the rush of even numbers, the distaste of odd ones?
I have them all just in a box of disappointment and longingness
Saying that I'm clingy is an understatement
A meteorite to my attachment of unsophisticated feelings lying stringless and opened and re opened by strangers in lost and found, finding the owner that doesn't even know? How could he when the shirt has been tainted by so many people seeing if this confession is real or not?
Cause I promise you you're not the first to see this I'm writing it to the world again, begging the universe's big toes to tip a little back so I can run to you like lightening for the song to coordinate with a urgent and unbearable want.
so the 5 hrs we have between us will disappear? I dream but it's a nightmare it's getting stabbed by a heel with hastenely made crochet bows and it's all for you.
Do you see?
I'm all for you