Bonsai tree and talking to Robby

today was the last day of school you sorta got job at your parents dealership and you had a day off school due to you get falling off your skateboard and skateboarded to the dealer ship in the afternoon

now to the story you walk in the dealership  y/n your finally joining the family business" dad said  because your dad already know that you want to do karate training again  "yeah" you said not knowing what are your dad is planning something for you to do "I need you to help a new worker your age cutting the bonsai trees" Dad said   it is secretly part of training  "ok" you said  you walk in to the room with the bonsai trees then Robby see you "may i help you" Robby said you sighed You don't have help me and I'm here to help you  with the  bonsai trees by the way I'm y/n Larruso You said as you  begin fixing the bonsai  tree so your Mr Larruso's daughter  I'm Robby" Robby said as struggle to cut the bonsai tree  "well its nice to meet you Robby" You said as continue cutting the bonsai tree so you also have a skateboard i know some tricks Robby said you smiled what he said "yeah i love using my skateboard and my sister hate and she thinks its all about her and stealing spotlight and she is a bit boring and i used to randomly skip school and i like karate" you said  Robby laughed  "so Mr larruso trained you that so cool and your dad is training me" Robby said as he continues "hey you two how its going" Dad said happily as you roll your eyes I'm sorry I suck at this I don't what I'm doing I don't get it Robby questioned your dad don't worry i didn't get it either at first Mr Miyagi taught me Dad said to Robby" Mr Miyagi that dude taught you kata right?" Robby said then your dad started to talk to Robby and then your dad left then Robby's phone beeps Robby looks scared at the texts he got "Hey Robby u ok you said Robby sighed its nothing y/n and your pretty cool Robby said as your face turns red.

later tonight

you were in your bedroom drawing something then someone knocks at your door "come in" you said Sam walks in oh hey sis how's your date with Miguel you said your sister smiles "it was fun and how are you" Sam said it was ok i met a guy our age working at the dealership he's pretty cool You said Your sister realizes you like robby "looks like you got a crush on him sis" Sam said your eyes widened "Wait what!!" you said out loud