mercy part 1

it was the after you were busy on your laptop while sitting on the couch and now you hate cobra kai for they did last night and regretting kicking a drunk Miguel in the shin and sitting on the couch with your dad and your sister your mum comes in "so is this the plan for the for the whole day cause i think maybe we could swing by the DMV or maybe plan a funeral put a little pep in our step come on guys so your boyfriend turned out be a jerk and your boyfriend turned out be the son of your dad's karate rival you can't expect to go to this tournament all by myself you know how I creeped out by karate mums" Mum said your dad sighs "nobody is making you go" dad said "Larusso auto group is one of the sponsor one us has to be there you know what fine fine I'm gonna looking at boots on zappos if anyone need me" mum said as she leaves "everyone me and Sam knows is going to be there" you said your dad and your sister looks at you "yeah its the 50th anniversary" dad said.

at the tournament

you and the rest of your family walks into the building "we won't stay long we'll check out the mats then we'll hit the alright" dad said someone approaches your dad "there he is the former champ himself everyone the person said to everyone as your dad greets everyone your mum whispers to your dad you walk around you see your dad looking at poster of him when he was your age "hey dad what are you looking at" you said your dad smiles "this was me when i was your age when I won the all valley" dad said your eyes widen " that's cool maybe i should compete next year in the tournament we better head to our seats dad" you said.

few minutes later

"Front row seats the old man still has some pull huh" Dad said proudly as you guys sit on your seats your mum talks to one of the karate mum's the announcer starts speaking then cobra kai enters your sister rolls eye because Miguel looks at Sam "And finally unaffiliated from north hills Mr Robby Keene" the announcer said you and your dad eyes widened you were surprised including your family Robby enters "i didn't know he is fighting" Mum said "Neither did I" Dad said not knowing Robby is competing "yeah" you said then announcer continues as tournament starts.

the first match starts with Miguel vs someone from dojo "fight!" referee said the fight starts then suddenly Miguel copies your dads karate move "I can not believe he stole your move dad" Sam said you agree "He did" you said the fight finishes next Robby starts the person tries to attack Robby uses the karate moves that your dad taught him "Yes!" you and your dad said while cheering for Robby after the match Miguel goes to the semi final then fights again then you atch Robby fighting again "winner" referee said you smile as you clap the annocer comes back then announces and last years champion make boring speech he fights Miguel and loses

now Robby vs Hawk(eli)

as Robby enters your Mum is trying convince your dad forgive Robby for what happened the match starts hawk attacks Robby "Robby remember what you learned" Dad yells Robby tries to focus then match continues suddenly Hawk hurts Robby badly and hawks gets kicked out of the tournament and Robby goes to the finals your dad goes to check on Robby "I'm going to check on Robby also You said.

you walk in you see Your dad talking to Robby "hey" you said your dad including Robby sees you "y/n what are you doing here your are not sitting waiting Dad said you sigh "Dad its ok i also hate cobra kai it took my friends away from me and Robby is my only friend left and let me help" you said your dads eyes widen "she is right Mr Larruso" Robby said your dad nods he tries to use Mr Miyagi"s healing technique and he fails "medic y/n stay here" your dad yells you facepalm "seriously dad" You said then the medic comes and checks on him your face was very red because Robby was shirtless and the Medic your dad talks to Robby "I agree Robby you have to fight him" you said.

now the grand finals

the announcer continues you are standing next to your dad and Robby your dad walk to Johnny you leave the fighting mat standing near there "good luck Robby" you said you start watching with your dad now it starts Robby tries to attack first but Miguel punched and kick(not hard) cobra kai wins one point now it is one point for cobra kai and one point on Robby suddenly Miguel hurts Robby arm "Time Time" your dad yelled the match stops "Hey you all right" Dad said making sure Robby is ok you come check on him also "Robby are you okay try and focus " You said your dad tells Robby to find his balance the match restarts Robby uses his balance on Miguel "all right lets go Robby" Dad cheered you smile "Go Robby" You said Miguel Attacks Robby then Robby double kicked Miguel you smile then miguel hurts Robby's arm "ref come on Dad said the crowd started booing at Cobra kai "Robby come here I'm gonna tell them to end it Dad said to Robby you were shocked "no, no, no let me finish" Robby begged you nod your head "OK, just be careful" Dad said Robby go back to the fighting mat Robby tries to Attack then Miguel beats him and cobra kai wins "boo" You yelled at the winners as Robby leaves the fighting mat You and your dad, Robby walking to the exit.

Welcome to Miyagi do Karate