Chapter 12

THIRD'S POV
"Well if you weren't our mates, we would've said no but since you are sure." Karla finished what Cherry was going to say causing her to give her a slight glare.

'Chill baby mama.' Karla said which only fueled her up more. "What the hell did you just say to me." Cherry said snapping her gaze off to Karla, who was now sweating bullets.

"I- um......I'm sorr-"Karla was cut off by Cherry giving her a soft sweet smile. But Karla knew deep down that was the smile of a demon. 'Well shet I might die today......R.I.P my life ayeee-' Karla said thinking about the many ways she's gone die. "We give you our gratitude, and we are in your debt." Cherry said bowing again.

"My love you do not have to bow, for you three are the future queens." Marcus said as him and the other two kings got up from their seats. Cherry got up from her position and looked at Karla who was holding Mina. "We will have Jane show you to your rooms." Cauis said as Jane made her way over to the new queens.

'Imma feel bad now cause like Jane ain't gon have a meal.' Karla said following Jane. 'But like same tho cause my baby needs food.' Cherry said glancing over to Jane and Karla.

Once they were at the rooms. "Well here is your rooms and the king's rooms is right next door to yours, so if you need anything ask them or one of us." Jane said with a slight smile that almost made Cherry squeal. "Ok, but you hurry up now before you kiss your meal." Cherry said with a motherly smile but Jane looked at her in Surprise and confusion. "How did you-" Cherry started shaking her head. "My child I know a lot of things." Cherry playfully winked at Jane and gently pushed her out the room with 'hurry now darling.' Once Jane was gon Cherry turned her heel and face Karla, who just laid Mina gently on the bed.

"You missy aren't getting away that easy." Cherry said making Karla gulp.