The Upcoming

NOTE: I Know you all have been waiting for this so Longgg...Naalaikku update panna reason that will be a bit of emotional..Or atleast that was what i wrote in my pov..No Much of ashaangi scenes..Focused On Sivaangi...So Please Excuse me...And i promise from monday the muchhh secret which i kept in dark will not be focused..Haha!!!Reaction of Readers after reading the update am i a joke to you?Idhukka ivlo build up panna kepinga..but mannichu i cant help coz i cant push them to a huge negative shades...but this negative role is here just to not make this book a boring one! 

no more twist and turns on this past concept...idhukaduthu her Kulukulu and Rakshan Anna will take care of the situation...Avan yen alaraan sivu papa en padharudhunu inime you wont have any kolappadi's...

and naalaikku update panna reason tomorrow will be the last update for this week...so idha ingaya mudichirlaam...Then no more focus on that...Namma Focus fulla How Machaan And Maapillai Gonna Punish Rishi..In thier Style..Aprom KADHAL Epdi Varapodhunu dhaan..

And KuluKulu Updates are not so far...Wait For That...Ennala Mudinja Alavu Romance Vaikkiren pa...

I just want you all to know whats on store tomorrow neenga paatu over expectation oda vandhu disappoint aagita authour will feel very bad adhaan...

Teaser:[THE PAST]

Rishi: Ivan laam irukanaala romba thulra..Annaikku Unna assault ta vitten adhaan...thimiru aagiduchu unakku...

A AND R WERE FUMING IN ANGER...

 sivaangi locked the door and cried hard...She went into a deep depression..Her Mother's death made it worse...After few weeks..They started to accept the hard reality That thier mother is no more...his wife is no more..  Rakshan and Appa was worried about Sivaangi the most...

Rishi Left...

Sivaangi Hugged Rakshan and cried...rakshan patted her back and said avana naanga paathukurom da...nee alaadha thangoo..kashtama irukku..What Sivaangi said surprised them..

AFTER SOMETIME...

:

:

:

:

Ashwin was happy with the Trust she has on him And Also Was confused on.........

THATS IT THE TEASER IS....

TAKE CARE ALL...THANK YOU!!BYE!

HOPE FULLA PADICHINGANU...IF NOT ALSO NO PROBLEM...