THE PAST

Ashwin Sivaangi Vaazhga!!!

If you like this chap or don't like prechana illa let me know...That will help me to move the story forward...

Past:past (in this font)
Sorry for typo errors...

Into The Story:

They heard footsteps.. And Saw It To Be... Rishi...

He Came to them Smiling...

Rishi:Enna pechu satham ninruchu..
Apo Naan Mattum dhaan Pesanuma idhukka ipdi ododi vandhen Sollunga..

Seeing them Silent He started..

Rishi: Apo ipdiye dhaan Iruppingana Un thangachi Un aala Thookitu Pota

They Both tightened thier fist...

Rishi:Paarra kovapadradha Seri Ipo venaam...epo thookanumnu naan paathukuren...

S Throughed a angry looking...

Rishi: paaruda moraikkuradha

A and R were controlling thier Anger..

Rishi:Annaikku Un Annan konjam late ah vandha inneram nee ennodadhu...

S: Adhu ennaikkume nadakaadhu..Naan Unnodadha agave mudiyaadhu..Naan illama ponaalum povene thavira You will Never Own Me...she said it with full of anger in her voice

Rishi: Ivan laam irukanaala romba thulra..Annaikku Unna assault ta vitten adhaan...thimiru aagiduchu unakku...

A AND R WERE FUMING IN ANGER...

Flashes of Past..

Sivaangi locked the door and cried hard...Rakshan Came Running Papa adhaan onnum aalela alaadha kadhava Thora..the answer was loud cries...thango alaadha da please...she buried her head in her hands...suddenly she looked up...Is her brother crying...the answer came in the next sentence made her doubt clear,but she have no guts to face him..
Guts?Fear...
Feared to face her brotherr...
WHY?
Later her father and mother came back from work..Rakshan went to terrace if thier parents see they'll find it..so,after having dinner seperately..they went back to thier places...At night appa came to drink water saw that terrace light was on and went up and saw rakshan turning his back and seeing down..He went a little near to ask what..to see a little movement in him..And went a little bit closer..Heard him sniffling...he panicked and placed his hands on his shoulder and said Chello...Rakshan who didnt expect this turned shocked to see his father's panicked face..he wiped his tears...enna pa indha nerathula  inga pani viludhu vaanga keela polaam..he tried to sound normal but his long hour cries didnt allow it to happen..the look his appa made him to say..He Told Everything he knows...Appa's eyes started to tear...En ponnu kolandha da and he also started to cry...Rakshan Tightly hugged Appa and cried loud...After Long Hours Of Cries...Rakshan told wiping his tears...and said Avana summa vida maaten..Vidamaaten with a determination in his voice...And SUNRISED...They Three had a painful sleepless Night...They both had a Red eyes after those cries..Appa told un ammaku theriya venaam da..Rakshan nodded...Seri vaa keela polaam called appa..Nee po pa naan aprm varen said rakshan..Appa nodded wiped his tears and went down...And saw still sivaangi's room door was closed...He went to wake hs wife..and thought to put off today and take care of his kids...

TO GET SHOCK OF HIS LIFE...TO SEE HIS WIFE UNCONCIOUS ON BED...HE PANICKED AND RAN NEAR HER AND PATTED HER FACE NIRMALA...NIRMALA...NO ANSWER...WE WENT AND SPRINKLED WATER ON HER FACE...BUT THERE WAS NO MOVEMENT..THATS WHEN HE SAW THAT SHE WAS NOT BREATHING...HE SHOUTED NIRMALA...CRYING...

Hearing the loud shout they came running to see thier father crying hugging thier mother to his chest...

*TIME SKIP* 

She went into a deep depression..Her Mother's death made it worse...After few weeks..They started to accept the hard reality That thier mother is no more...his wife is no more..  Rakshan and Appa was worried about Sivaangi the most...And Asked Sivaangi to Open Up...She Thought it's better to say as they are getting depressed of that...

And Said...Avan Avan Enakku propose pannirkaan...Naanum Decentay avoid panten...ungata kooda sollirkene...They Nodded...Adhu kaduthu enna avan disturb Panla...Annaikku Dhideernu konjam Pesanum sonnan seri nu naanum...naanum...wait pannen..
Avan...Avan...Enta Enta...Mis..Mis...Misbehave panna paathaan...she started to breathe hard...
They Hugged her by shoulders and said Calm ah iru da...
She continued eventhough...
Apo Apo Naan avan thalli vitten Odum bodhu Thaduki vizhudhutten...Naan endhirukkaradhukulla Avan ...Avan..Vantaan..App..appodhaan Anna vandhaan...Annana paathadhum annaikku naanga pesunadhu nyaabagam vandhadhu...oru naal...oru naal...Pesunappo Anna sonnanga Nammala yaaravadhu hurt pannanga na Keela irukka manna moonjila podanumnu...adhaan avan kannula pottutu Naan Anna oda vandhen...Tears flowed from her eyes...While saying this she holded rakshan's hand tightly and Laid her Head on appa's shoulder...

Rishi Left...Smirking at Ashwin Challengingly...

Sivaangi Hugged Rakshan and cried...rakshan patted her back and said avana naanga paathukurom da...nee alaadha thangoo..kashtama irukku..Ashwin Patted her head in a way to Support her..
What Sivaangi said surprised them..
She said..Naan adhukku alala Avana neenga rendu perum Paathupinga Thryum...aana ennala dhaana ivlo kashtam ungalukku...
Cha...Enna Pesara said R and A in Unison..She smiled a little...

Then Rakshan took sivaangi to canteen...after nodding ashwin...and eyed him to come...Ak nodded in return...

After They Left...He smiled..

Ashwin was happy with the Trust she has on him And Also Was confused on his feelings For Her?

What is Next?
Will Ashwin find what is his Feelings Towards her?
What will be Rishi's Next Plan?

Aama Kekanum Nenachen Who do you imagine as Rishi...Sollunga...Coz I didn't cast someone..What's your choice nu paapom...If that works out with the character sketch of the story I feel na I will cast them...😉

Hope You liked the Update!

Do Comment Your Thoughts on this!
Do Vote and Comment!
If you Like Share it With Your Frnds💜☃️

Adutha Part Varum Varai Ungalidam irundhu vidaiperuvadhu ungal
Divya😝❤

Happy Weekend!

Seeing Him Like That Broke Me!!
Amazing it was Go Watch If U Haven't...
Paathaalum Paravailla Thirumba Paarunga ponga...
💔❤🔥

Video va Marakkama Like pannunga Share Pannunga...Comment pannidunga...