𝔸𝕥 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

Heeyoung's POV

"oh my gawwwd" i whined and stretched my back.

"quit whining young lady and start memorizing those lyrics." Manager unnie babbles at me.

"im so tired~ why cant i take a rest?" i lie down at my sofa.

We are now in my studio and i am with my vocal trainer unnie to practice for my next song.

"girl you just had a rest 10 minutes ago-" she deadpanned.

"a refreshed artist is a better artist, unnie. And a refreshed artist needs to have some rest." i stated acting all smart.

"i- fine. 5 minutes Heeyoung and we're back to practice. Get a cup of coffee or something." she gets up and walk out of my studio.

I quickly smile and reach for my phone, this is way better than a cup of coffee.

My Boo💘

hey bubs, are you
busy right now?

I sent that message to my boyfriend and i leaned back on the couch. It might take a while since his schedule nowadays has been hectic.

*PING!*

My Boo💘

im not that busy, why?

can we call? 🥺👉👈
im on practice with
manager unnie and im
kinds stressed out a bit.
Read 3:16 p.m.

*incoming Video Call from My Boo💘*

wow, thats fast.

I turn on the button accept.

"hey baby" His voice and smiley face made me smile in an instant, happy to see him.

"hi babe, what are you doing right now?" i waved my hands at him and saw him at some place else rather than his dorm.

"we're shooting something today, so we might be busy. Make sure you will have a safe trip home." he said.

"okay, goodluck on your shooting. Call me when you're free." i smiled.

"goodluck on your practice too. I know you can do it. Keep your chin up!" he cheered on the other side of the screen and i laughed at his cute behaviour.

"okay, bye bye now." i said as i saw unnie comes in my studio.

"bye~ i love you so much babe."

"i love you too." i did finger hearts and turned off the call, putting my phone aside to continue practice.

"was that Jongseong?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes and jokingly rolled the paper to hit her as she laughs.

"ok now, back to practice."

----

"oh my goddddd im famished." i yawned while unnie pack her bags.

"you should go home and take a rest now Heeyoung. Its been more than 6 hours we practiced this." she said.

"aye aye." i nodded.