𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤

Heeyoung's POV

"is everything set?" i asked the unnies who were carrying a lot of plastic bags.

"yep, im sure the boys are gonna love this." Aryen replied.

Enhypen is now on their last day of their Fever promotions, so me and my unnies just thought about visiting them and maybe have some snacks during their free time.

"They are performing at Show Champion today, so let's head there." Seojung said and we all nodded, now getting in our van. Manager oppa is gonna drive us there.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the building and we went to the backstage waiting. We saw them performing from behind, and damn the performance was just a m a z i n g. The dance is graceful but powerful at the same time. It shows that they have been practicing hard for this.

After they finished the recording, they all went backstage one by one and me and my unnies hid behind the wall to see them get into their waiting room. Their manager is in this with us so he knows.

After a few minutes, me and the unnies tiptoed quietly to the waiting room door.

3RD Person's POV

"man, im famished." Jake breathes out as he fans himself, feeling tired.

"i cant believe we reached the end of our Fever promos. It felt really quick." Jungwon says.

"well the important thing is we had fun, yeah? now we can focus on all the other stuff." Heeseung spoke up and the others nod, agreeing to him.

"I cant wait for our next schedules, but now i need rest. I need some healing time please." Jay leans back on the sofa.

"where is the staff? it would be nice to have some snacks now." Sunoo looks around and weirded out why are they the only ones in the room.

That made the others all look up and scanned the room, feeling weirded out.

Then, there was a knock on the door.

"come in." Jay says thinking it was their manager, but didnt expect when the door reveals three smiling girls carrying plastic bags, one holding a cake on a box.

"Congratulations~ congratulations~ Enhypen!" Aryen sang out, holding the cake while walking to them.

"surprise!" They shouted.

"Heeyoung, Seojung and Aryen! what are you guys doing here?" Jay asked them with a smile on his face as he come to hug Heeyoung.

"this is a surprise!" Jungwon looks at the cake.

"cakeeeeee" Sunoo cheered out.

"we wanted to visit you guys since you ended your promos, and thought maybe you wanted snacks. So here we are." Seojung said to them.

"aww thanks you guys! This means so much." Jake put his hands on his heart, feeling touched.

The girls then followed the others to set down snacks at the table.

"I missed you." Jay whispered at Heeyoung's ear, now that theyre at the corner a bit far from the others.

"aw hon, i missed you too. I know youre tired, i hope you cheered up since we came here to support you." She replied, cupping her boyfriend's cheeks.

"of course we cheered up." Jay chuckles as he kiss her cheeks, then attack her face with soft kisses.

"jay stop it!" Heeyoung laughs feeling ticklish at her face.

"no~" he teased.

"alright guys i know youre cute and all but i would appreciate a lot if you stop flirting and help us set the food now." Aryen spoke up, making the couple blush.