[𝙵/𝙰] 𝙼𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝙺𝚘𝚞

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖢𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖢𝗋𝗒!

•☘︎•

𝗔𝗨: 𝖧𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗁𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝖠𝖴, 𝖠𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖠𝖴

´'´'´°•✵•°'´'´'

Kou sighed for the probably millionth time today, he knew he hadn't got a chance with her yet he still dreamed.

Dreamed that maybe, maybe she'll love him too.

Dreamed that maybe, she's just bluffing.

All that hope was unfortunately broken as Kou watched his beloved Senpai confess to a choppy haired male.

Tears welled up in his eyes as he softly smiled towards the now couple.

Deciding he should just let go, this was the reason he kept his feelings inside.

Which made him develop a type of disease.

A disease that could only get cured if your feeling for the person are gone or if they reciprocated the feelings you shared for them.

A disease that could possibly kill him.

A disease he decided to keep to himself.

Feeling the bubbling feeling of coughing, Kou sighed once more.

He walked down the hallways towards the bathrooms just to bump into his strawberry haired friend, Mitsuba Sousuke.

Which, for some reason, stopped the in  coming attack he felt bubbling up.

"Gah- watch where your--"

Mitsuba stopped mid-sentence when he noticed who it was.

"Oh Ko-"

He stopped himself once more seeing Kou's puffy eyes and his tear stained cheeks.

Mitsuba's eyes widened as he reached to touch Kou's cheek.

"What happened?"

He asked. Kou sighed once more, he was about to explain when he heard a familiar voice around the corner.

"Amane! Come on! Stop being clingy!"

Said Yashiro to her boyfriend.

The itchy feeling came back to Kou's throat, he hurriedly put a handkerchief on his mouth as he started to cough incredibly hard, as if he was chocking on something..

Mitsuba's eyes widened once again as he pat Kou's back repeatedly.

"Kou? Kou?! This isn't funny you moron!"

Kou teared up from his excessive coughing just to cough out a white rose and it's petals which were covered in blood staining it's tips red.

Mitsuba looked at the boy, stopping his hand motions to stare at him directly through his eyes.

"Kou.. You.."