[𝙰] 𝚈𝚞𝚐𝚒 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜

𝗪𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗲?

•☔︎•

𝘼𝙐: 𝖭𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅 𝖠𝖴

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: ¡𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘢 𝘚𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴! 𝘔𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳.

´'´'´°•✯•°´'´'´

Tsukasa Yugi and Amane Yugi.

They were twins who lived most of their life simply.

Although Yugi Amane was ill, they still had a pretty good simple life.

Well, at least until a month before their fourth birthday.

Amane's illnesa was getting worse, he only had but a month left, so the doctors say.

Tsukasa heard their diagnosis and of course got disheartened, his brother was leaving his side.

Tsukasa heard a calling, a calling that repeatedly mentioned 'wishes'.

Tsukasa being a very curios child, he followed the calling and ended up in their play room..

"Hello..?"

Tsukasa called out, he was looking around for whoever owned the voice.

"ᦔꪮ ꪗꪮꪊ ꫝꪖꪜꫀ᭙𝓲𝘴ꫝ ᥴꫝ𝓲ꪶᦔ?"

Whispered the voice, Tsukasa looked down, clenching his tiny hands into fists as his face shifted from a calm one to one full of worry.

Tsukasa of course knew that their is always a price to pay for wishes, he was a smart child after all.

Yet despite that..

"Yes, I do.."

Tsukasa answered, as if the child could see the owner of the voice smirk, he looked towards the edge if the mat in the middle.

"𝓲 𝘴ꫀꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ 𝘬ꪀꪮ᭙ 𝓽ꫝꫀ𝓲𝘳 𝓲𝘴ρ𝘳𝓲ᥴꫀ 𝓽ꪮ ρꪖꪗ.. ꪗꫀ𝓽 ᦔꫀ𝘴ρ𝓲𝓽ꫀ 𝓽ꫝꪖ𝓽 ꪗꪮꪊ 𝘴𝓽𝓲ꪶꪶ 𝘴ꪖ𝓲ᦔ ꪗꫀ𝘴.."

Said the voice before it cackled.

Tsukasa felt the tension and as if he was carrying something heavy on his back he was close to collapsing.

Once the voice stopped laughing it asked Tsukasa,

"᭙ꫝꪖ𝓽 𝓲𝘴 ꪗꪮꪊ𝘳 ᭙𝓲𝘴ꫝ ᥴꫝ𝓲ꪶᦔ?"

Tsukasa clenched his fists tighter attempting to hold back his voice, yet in the midst of this situation he was in, Amane's smile made it's way into the child's mind.