Chapter 5: Training

Izuku's POV

Today was supposed to be a good, no drama day. A day where nothing went wrong. A day where we just get to relax and do schoolwork and normal hero training. A day with no problems. That went out the widow the minute All Might stepped foot into the room. 

It all started when Kaachan and I walked into class this morning. Everyone apologized for being rude and crowding me like they did. I, of course, thanked them moved on. Kaachan just glared at everyone the entire day. Then Aizawa entered the room and started class.

He explained how we'd be doing an exercise with All Might, who bursts into the room right after his name is said. "I AM HERE!" he shouts, making everyone cheer and clap. Kaachan and I wince at his extremely loud entrance and don't end up cheering or clapping due to us covering our ears in pain.

As we change into our uniforms, Pikachu pops a question. "Why didn't you guys cheer or clap for All Might?" he asks as he puts his costume on. "We were in fucking pain. We have sensitive hearing and you all were being fucking loud. Now shut the hell up and let us change," Kaachan growls, making Pikachu cower. 

We are currently walking over to the training area, waiting for All Might to start. Once he does, he explains how he exercise will work and selects our teams. I didn't want to get Floaty Bitch, so I switched our partners, allowing me to be with Kaachan and her with Glasses. 

Kaachan and I get heroes, which happens to be one of the only upsides of this day, and head over to where we starts. 'So, how do you wanna execute this?' I ask him telepathically. I could just peer into his mind and know, but we respect and trust each other.

'How about you be decoy, and I secure the weapon. Floaty Bitch will go easy on you since she has a crush on you, and you can use that to your advantage to beat her,' he replies. 'Also, we should take this seriously and act as a real hero would in this situation. That's why I think it would be better if we split up. It's similar to how one hero would sacrifice himself for everyone else. The only reason your the decoy is because of Floaty Bitch making things easier.'

Third Person POV

Izuku nods at Katsuki's explanation, since they can't lie to each other. They prep to head inside, their plan being to have Katsuki warp to the floor of the weapon and wait until the villain team attacks Izuku to secure it. They're second option, if only one of them leaves to fight Izuku, is to detain the villain team.

Up in the control room, All Might and 1-A wonder what is going on. "Why is there no sound?" Kirishima asks. "Only the teachers have permission to listen to what they say," All Might replies, although he is wondering the same thing. Then he announces the start of the exercise.

Katsuki warps to the floor the weapon is being held on while Izuku walks around loudly, stomping his feet hard with every step he takes. Uraraka an Iida take the bait. Iida zooms out from around a corner.

Izuku teleports above him and hovers in place. Iida looks around until he sees Izuku hovering. He tries to move, but Izuku uses his telekinesis to hold him in place. "Uraraka!" Iida shouts from his place on the ground. She comes around the corner and hesitates at the sight of Izuku. 

Uraraka, deciding she can apologize later, charges straight at Izuku. Just before she reaches him, All Might's voice sounds over the speakers. "THE HERO TEAM HAS WON!!!" Uraraka immediately halts with an expression of shock. Katsuki warps behind Izuku, who is now standing on the ground.

"Haha bitch! You guys forgot one fucking thing," Katsuki teases. "This was a two on two exercise." Their faces pale as he laughs sadistically. They head out and back to the control center where everyone else is waiting. 

"Great job, all of you," All Might starts as he goes into a long speech about the moral of the exercise. "The MVP of this exercise is young Bakugo his brilliant plan!" All Might exclaims. And then he mumbles, "At least I think it was Bakugo who came up with the plan." Then the next match was started.

Soon, all of the matches were over. (They have the same outcome as the ones in the series, except for the first one.) After they were back in class, Uraraka bounces over to Izuku and Katsuki.

Izuku's POV

I frown as Floaty Bitch comes over to me and Kaachan. "Hi Izuku! Is it alright if I call you that?" she says. I shake my head no and have Kaachan speak for me. "He only wants to be called Midoriya, got that?!" Kaachan growls. She shoots him a dirty look and turns back to me.

"Anyways, I was thinking we could got out together later! It would be a great way to get to know you better," she states. I shake my head no once more. "We're going out later. Me and him. And you're not invited," Kaachan snaps.

"Why the hell do you keep answering for him?" she snaps right back. "Because he asked me to. He's mute you forgetful prick!" Kaachan yells at her, making everyone look our way. Why couldn't she have just left us alone? Kaachan immediately turns from her to me. I start hyperventilating as everyone watches, whispering about could have happened, and run out of the classroom, straight outside.

Kaachan immediately follows me as I fall to my knees at the front gate. "Izuku!" he screams. He's by my side in an instant, comforting me and relaxing me. "Kaachan," I say once I've finally calmed down. "I don't think I can do this anymore. UA is my dream school, but this is too hard. I can't do this."

He stares at me for a moment before slapping me across the face. "Of course you can you idiot! If these motherfuckers can do it, then you most definitely fucking can! I never want to hear those fucking words come out of your mouth again! Do you hear me?" he yells at me. I sit in shock as I nod. "Good, because you and I are going to be the fucking greatest heroes ever and make sure that no one has to go through the shit we did. We fucking always do everything together. I will never fucking leave you ever and you fucking know that. I promise you that we'll get through this shit together. Now let's go back inside."

I tug on Kaachan's sleeve as he goes to stand up. "Can we ask Aizawa if we can go home?" I ask him. "Anything for you after slapping some sense into," Kaachan jokes. I laugh and we get up to go find Aizawa.

Third Person POV

All For One watches some of his scientists from the observation deck of his facility. They're working speedily on some sort of serum. AFO continues watching the making of his serum as the head scientist walks over to him.

"It is almost complete, Sir, and will be ready for when we form our attack," the head scientist says as she stops beside him. "Good. I need everything to go perfect. This is Tomura's debut, after all, and it will be the death of our most hated enemy," AFO replies. 

The head scientist decides to be brave and indulge her curiosity. "If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is the serum for?" she asks wearily. "Since you are the one who's making it for me, I suppose I'll inform you of its purpose," AFO replies, turning straight to her. "This serum is to try and help ... convince some creations of mine to rejoin the villain side." 

She looks at him confused, but when he doesn't say anything else, she gives up and takes her leave. When she reaches the end the of the observation deck, AFO calls out her. "And, Akita," he says. She stops and turns around to face him. "Make sure it activates at nine hours, or else you will be severely punished." Akita gulps and heads back to the laboratory to make sure everything is done properly.

Heyo! I got emojis again! 🌈. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it's a little shorter. I was running out of ideas, and since most if this arc is about the fight and Izuku and Katsuki's relationship, I wanted to do something similar. 

Also, 🌈HAPPY 🌈 PRIDE!🌈 ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 Thanks and Enjoy!  😉