the island and the captain part 1

this is what happened between the two of us:

He was like a captain sailing on his own wrecked ship.

For once he came to cross 2 giant islands. Stayed a year for the 1st island and 2 years for the next.

He then decided to leave physically but not by soul. He left for he was looking for something he can't figure out.

So, he again sailed hoping to find some answers. As he was sailing beyond the sea his hopes started to become vague for he thought he was looking for nothing. Until one night while he was asleep, he heard a soft song. He immediately followed the melody and it led him into a big isolated island.

An island full of secrets and dark past with agendas.

He decided to stay for a week (maybe the captain was tired of sailing and wanted to see what the island holds). He was curious as to who sang the song. It was a song of sadness. He then felt connection, he explored the island and happened to go to the islands heart.

Then their conversation began. They both seemed to be happy everytime they talk about the things that are beyond a human mind can imagine. The island liked him and even told him undisclosed informations that only he knew.

The island trusted him.

The island gained a hope that he might be the person whom she has been waiting for.

To give life, meaning, color, and new beginning.

For 19 years the island never got a person who will stay and take good care of what she can offer to the visitors.

All the island experienced was temporary and mere adventurers who just want to explore and use the beauty the island can give for their personal desires. They even abused the islands purity.

Until that captain arrived and gave the island a hope again. The island felt that they were both wrecked and melancholic. They both have a strife on their own paths.

That was the similarity the island can observe. They both gave each other a good company. The captain was so captivating. With his soulful voice, deep advices, charming eyes, wise words, and matured mind the island got hooked in an instant. The island thought he was different and that he was unique. One day, as they were talking, the island suddenly sang a song. The captains eyes got widen as it was the melody he has been looking for for days. The captain even thought that maybe he got into a wrong island because when he got there, the melody had stopped. They were both happy but suddenly the next day the captain was gone. She never felt any presence of the captain. Then, the island thought the captain was just like the same adventurers who leaves after they got what they want.The island was confused as to what was the last words she told to the captain for maybe she said the wrong things. Days passed and the island started to realize maybe she was only a missing piece to a jigsaw puzzle the Captain was making.

One fateful day, while the island was busy containing the heartache that the captain made, the captain suddenly appeared and seemed to find what he was looking for. He returned and told the island that he missed her. But it left the island a big question marks as to the pure intentions of the Captain.

She realize that

the day the CAPTAIN left, she had a hard time getting rid off her mind the captains name. It was BV. And the island got scared for she never felt this way before. A love that she wants to hold forever. 

Will the captain stay if the island will confess what she was starting to feel? or will the captain left and choose to hide his true feelings for the island? Does he love the island? Are their feelings mutual? or will it be another unrequited love for the island? Is she the kindred soul the captain has been looking for? Or will the island became the bridge for the captain to find his true love?