Moving Day/part 5

So the day that y/n got whitelisted and joined is November 23, y/n moving is on December 12. Plus dream and Wilbur tied, so for this tie breaker I chose who y/n moved in with soooooo ya I hope you like this part!

{November 24th after mcc and after the day he joined}

Y/n was spinning in his chair, he just finished his stream. He thought (why don't I move from this hell hole. Ya that is a good idea.) y/n wanted to move but he don't know where. The reason why he wants to move is he is sick of his parents not supporting his life choices and him coming out as pan, and he wanted to cut ties with them. Y/n lived in Canada but he wanted to live in the uk or America. Plus he wanted a roommate because he is not ok living on his own.

So he asked his friends dream, niki, and Wilbur. Niki said "oh, sorry y/n. I already have a room mate, I am very sorry!" "It's ok Niki, byeee!" "Byee y/n I hope you find a good place to live!" "Thank you niki, now byee!" Dream said "sorry y/n I have sapnap as my roommate and all of the rooms are taken, but have fun looking for a house and a roommate!" "Ok thank you dream, bye!" "Bye y/n!" Wilbur said "sure, I'm okay with you as my roommate!" "Wait Really!" "Ya I have some spare rooms in my house!" "Oh my god, THANK YOU WILL!" "Your welcome y/n, see you soon in the uk!" "BYEEE" "bye y/n!"

Y/n rejoice, he jumped in excitement. He almost yelled out that he is moving but he remembered that his parents were at the house. He started to buy suitcases, took his computers and CAREFULLY put them in the suitcase with thick blankets for the computers not to break. Then he grab his stream set up and put them in two suitcases in 6 boxes, one for his keyboard, mouse, and his camera. The other one was mic, stream deck, and his other stream deck. He only got his computer setup and not his clothes because his parents would know that he is preparing for something. After when he was done packing he bought a ticket for himself and schedule the flight at 2:40 am because, he did not want to have his parents to find out. It has been 2 days since he packed his stuff up. But the most dreadful part waiting.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

{16 days later}

Y/n slept in his bed, he had headphones in for his alarm to not wake up his parents.

11:30

Y/n's alarm went off... it is time to move. His parents usually sleep at 9:30 and they go into a deep sleep and not that many noises wake them up except... his mother. His mother was the worst, she wakes up if she hears a door open, a car starting, and a creek in the floorboards so he needs to be careful. The good thing is that room is close to the backdoor. Y/n stood up from his bed. His bed creaked like a devil screeching but not that loud for his parents to wake up. He got a sticky note and wrote 'I am running away and you can't stop me and I'm moving to a house that actually appreciates me unlike you' and put it in his door. Then tip toed his way to the closet, he grabbed the five suitcases one by one. When all of the suitcases were out he grabbed two then took them to the backdoor.

11:50

Y/n looked at his phone in his room (fuck it's 11:50). Y/n took the other two and took them out the backdoor. Y/n was happy it was the last one! Y/n took the last suitcase and successfully had it at the backdoor. He carefully opened the backdoor. It creaked so loudly that he thought he woke up his parents but it didn't. He stole his dad's keys, and he grabbed all of his suitcases he loaded it all in. Then he looked back at his house. Y/n felt tears in his eyes, and remembering all of his memories at his house. The time he played board games when he was little, watching their favorite tv shows, and playing with his dogs when he was little. Y/n shook his head "no, stop thinking about that. They did not accept me, they did not make me HAPPY THEY MADE ME GULTLY AROUND THEM AND SAD AND AND MISERABLE!!" Y/n got in the car driving towards the airport.

1:50

It took y/n about 2hrs to get to the airport. He parked his dads vehicle the parking lot near the airport.

2:03

It took about three minutes to walk to the airport. He looked at his phone and thought (I have some time) so y/n walked over to the shops. He only went to Starbucks to be exact. The worker said "Hi welcome to Starbucks! How can I help you today?" "Ya um, can I have a venti capuchino with 8 sugars and 5 Bacon&gouda" "ok so that is a capuchino with 8 sugars and 5 Bacon&goudas is that right?" "Yep!" "Ok your total is 49,99$." Y/n put the card in the register. "Ok your order is going to be coming out in 20 minutes!" "Ok!"

2:26

"Order for y/n!" (Oh that's me!) Y/n walked up to counter and grabbed the five bags and the drink. "Thank you for shopping at Starbucks have a wonderful day!" "You too!" Y/n went to sit at where his plane was stopping and picking up to go to the uk. Y/n ate all of his bacon&goudas and then drank his drink. He was hit with the powerful taste of the drink, and went in for more. Y/n finished up with the drink very fast, the he look at his phone and it said 2:38. It was already almost to go to the uk, he looked outside and saw the plane! Y/n got up when that the plane was boarding he gave the ticket and went in the plane, he found his seat and waited for the plane to take off for the 7hrs flight

10:27 am in Canada/ 3:27 pm in uk

Y/n Heard on the intercom that they landed in the uk! When y/n got off the plane he got his suitcases, and when he got his suitcases he went to pick up and called Wilbur

{Wilbur's POV}

I was just chilling on my couch watching tv then I heard my phone going off. It was y/n! I answered the phone and heard y/n said "hey will I'm in London, can you pick me up?" "Ya sure, and for you to know which car I am I am going to blasting your new boyfriend!" "Ok will I'll be waiting for you! Byee!" "Byee y/n see you soon!" I hang up and I got up, stretched and walked to my car, plugged the aux cord to my phone, and drove to London which it is pretty far from where I lived.

4:38

{Y/n POV}

I heard in the distance "But he's in your bed, I'm in your Twitch Chat" and knew that was will. I ran towards Will's car, and what did you know it was Wilbur! "Hey will!" "Oh hey y/n! Let me help you with your suitcases!" "Thank you but I got it!"

Y/n packed his stuff in the back of Wilbur's car and got in Will's car. The both went to their house, and when they got there y/n slept in the guest room that he claimed to be his. Y/n unloaded his suitcases. He went on his phone and looked up a desk, chair, and some sound blocking foam, and it said it is going to ship in 3-10 days. Y/n laid on his bed staring at the ceiling then going off to sleep.

Why hello how are you doing today but I have a question regarding the next chapter for dsmp y/n's origin story. Are you ok with child murder and just murder in general, because dsmp y/n has a depressing back story.

1.HELL NO

2. Yes I'm ok with it

3. I'm kind of ok with it but not heavily detailed

Please say because for me to know.