Dsmp y/n's origin story prt.1/ part 6

So this is going to be in two parts. Second one is for the murders+after the murders, and the 1st one is for flashbacks. So ya I hope you like it! Plus it is December 16th and when y/n tweeted out it was December 13th so ya!

Y/n got his stuff that he ordered and ready for the lore stream that he was streaming, and it is going to be animated! Y/n hired the animator and voice actors. Nobody did not know that he is doing something animated except Wilbur, but no one knew. Y/n tweeted out that he is doing a important origin story and it is going to be animated.

And he puts a 34 second video, and this is the description of the video. The video starts out with someone blowing out something, then a lantern lights up. Then after that other lanterns in different scenes with someone humming, you are my sunshine somewhat motherly and nostalgic. After that you see a hallway of lanterns and three doors. Then a different scene shows a picture of y/n and three different children, and in a spit second it shows all of the three children except y/n all bloodied up.

After that scene a new scene shows a beautiful two story house and looks like someone is walking towards it. Then the last scene shows y/n in a withered rose flower crown, with a reverse humming of, you are my sunshine. Then the camera facing y/n's back... then y/n has terror struck eyes, then it ends.

Everyone on Twitter started freaking out because of the video that y/n showed. Everyone started theorizing of what this means, or they are predicting of y/n's back story.

The 16th

Y/n put his count down on screen. He streamed immediately after Tommy's stream for his raid to have their dally dose of angst. When the count down reached one it showed y/n in the woods. Y/n spoke "Oh the memories here in the woods." "Only if I can go back time and live the memories again."

Then the scene shows the animation of a young y/n. "Ashlyn where are youuu!" A little girl giggle was heard "you need to find me y/n, thats the rules!" "Ya but it's to hard to find you, can you give me a hint?" "Fine, I am somewhere by the trees!" Young y/n looked by the trees for the girl named Ashlyn. Then young y/n looked up at the trees and a little girl was chilling in the trees. "FOUND YOU!" "Aw man I thought you would not look up." "Well I did! But we need to go back to the house." "Ok y/n!" Then it was the end of the animation.

Y/n walked through the woods, and stopped in his tracks. "This is when I met my friend... dream." Then the scene shows the animation of young y/n running through the woods

"Haha! You guys can't catch m-" y/n ran and knocked into a tall teen with dirty blonde hair, a green sweat shirt, with green eyes. "Owww that hurts." "Oww." Y/n looked by the teen, embarrassed and said "I'm very sorry for running into you!" "No it's ok I was the dingbat that did not look while walking." "Y/N!" Y/n looked at a much older male "hm? Oh hi Andrew!" "Y/n you should not have run away from me like that, I have to deal with sister and you are the problem child!" "Ya but like you can handle one sibling." "No I can not, you have to no-" "Um question what are your names?" "Hm, oh ya! My name is y/n you can call me u/n!" "And here this is my older bother Andrew!" "Well nice to meet you." "My name is dream!" That was the end of the scene.

"Dream was my only friend until... we found that damned mask." "Only if we did not find that mask!" "Only if we-" y/n had tears in his eyes. "Dream did not pick up the mask."

The chat was freaking out about the animations, lore, and y/n's acting skills.

Y/n still walked through the forest until he found some ruins, with one wither rose in the middle of the bench, and a old statue. "This is where we found the mask." "It was few months in till we found that mask." After that he said those words a new flashback/animation.

"Y/n come on!" "Coming!" Y/n and dream were playing tag in the woods. Y/n was wearing a rose flower crown at the time. "Y/N LOOK!" "I can't see dream! You are to far away!" "Ok, I'll wait." Dream sounded sad when he said that. "Ok, I'm here!" "Good! But look!" "Wow! This is beautiful!" "Hey look at that statue!" "Is that a god?" "Probably." "Why does it have a smiley face mask?" Don't know, but let's take it off!" "Dream don't do that! You don't know if that there's a curse on there!" "Ya like so what, you are not going to stop me." "Ya but what if-" "Shut, let me focus." You see dream climb up the statue and grabbed the mask off the statue. "I got it!" "Dream please put it back." "Ya so what, it's not like I'll get possessed." Dream scoffed "Dream you need to put it back!" "Why? Y/n ran and almost got the mask but it was to late.

Ah yes cliffhanger we all love cliffhangers. But question, what y/n do for the murders?

1. Y/n hides under the bed

2. Y/n protects himself but fails

3. Y/n runs away from the murders

:)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Dream why do you have a axe!?" "Dream." "Dream!" "DREAM!"