Beautiful!

They all went into Sam's car..

Arís POV-

Sam is driving car Cuz he is the only one who know to drive, In our crew I really love to sit beside driver's seat I don't care who is driving. Amy, Mili and that jerk were sitting behind, I was adjusting my bangs while looking into mirror and listening talk of my friends.

Isn't it awkward. Chris said while looking at Mili.

What. she replied
"You're the fiancee of Sam so why she is sitting beside him" he said with an innocent face but I know his intention of teasing me.

Just stop now! Amy said with annoyance.
No I'm just curious. When he said that my head started pounding I just want to make a hard fist and punch him on his freaking face. But I calm myself.

Would you please none of your business or you want me to throw you out of car. I said while clenching my teeth.

No it's fine. He scoffed.

We reached at mall and get into a cafe and started talking about Amy and Chris problem.
Discussion started.
Okay all you have to say that you have girlfriend and you only want to marry her.
I said it to Chris like a detective and he just stared me at first but I waved him and he come back to his sense.

Are you freaking listening or what?
I said.

I'm not your puppet, how come you are ordering me!? He said with pout.

So how you are going to stop this engagement. I said calmly

Ok then I have to show my Girl-friend, do you have some actress. He said in teasing tone.
You solve it on your own. I rolled my eyes and took a long breath.

Chris was looking like he is thinking deep while looking at me.

Ok! Let's go in amusement park, I want to go right now. I said in excitement.

Huh. He scoffed, you are a kid. He said while ruffling my hair. I slap his hand and fixed my bangs and hair.
Don't try to touch me again with your dirty hand. I said with little anger and stressed my word.

We arrived at amusement park and I got excited like a 5 y/o kid. And went to first to Ferris wheel with Sam, Mili and Amy.
Amy dragged Chris. I didn't care at all.
We all went in the cabin. But with crowd we all messed up and got different partner for ferries cabin. Unluckily I got that jerk and 2 more people. I just didn't care cuz I was enjoying the ride and smiling and giggling.

Chris POV-

I hate this Ferris wheel but Amy dragged me in and it's not enough for ruining my mood
I saw the crazy head is with me in the cabin of Ferris. It seems she didn't care that I'm with her. She was smiling brightly and enjoying herself, at first I got lost in her smile. Her light brown eyes was sparkling like a Diamond. I was noticing her first time. My eyes were looking only at her smile and eyes.
"BEAUTIFUL" I whispered.
Yeah she is. Stranger beside me said.
I just take a look at him and turned again at Arís. I finally realised what was I doing, I make up myself.
Why are you looking at this dumb creak head. Wait did I just say beautiful to her?
I mumbled.
Ride ends and we left.
At the same point she ran towards roller coaster.'what the hell is she? She is really a kid who came here first time.
She called my name loudly.
What? I said walking towards her.
Where are all? She said.
I don't know. But where are you going now?on roller coaster?
Yupp, I love rides. She said like a kid.
I smirked. Ok do as your wish.
You have to come with me. She said while waving her shoulders.