𝐈𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

In silence - Janet Suhh

-

After reaching school, we went our separate ways.

Don't think to much. It's just that we are in different departments. He's in the guitar department and I am in art. That's why. The music room is in the 2nd floor while mine is in the first.

"Bye" He said while waving at me.

I waved back at him while smiling.

After classes,

Break time

"Eun woooooo ahhh"

I recognise this annoying voice.

"Oh tae..what are you doing?" I said while faking a smile.

"Stop irritating him tae" Kookie scolded him while poking his face from Tae's shoulder.

"Why? Why are you scolding me? " He said while pouting and biting his lower lip.

"So childish" Kookie said while laughing slightly.

These two. Yeah I know what you might be thinking. Even I feel so.

Okay I admit that I know that they like each other. But they haven't told each other yet. They probably will soon. Don't ask me how I know all this. I am not good at explanations. Well, you'll see.

Anyways I ship Taekook. Although they can sometimes be annoying, they are actually sweet and kind- hearted.

"Did you tell Seojun yet? That you love him" Tae asked while holding on to the sleeve of my shirt.

"No"

"I wonder what he'll say if he knows about your sexual fantasies.. Hehe " 

"SHUTTTT UPP" I shouted while covering Tae's mouth.
"Are you insane? What are you  even saying? This a school. Anyone could hear you and- "

"What?"

No.

"What did you just say? "

No. It can't be him. It cannot. He didn't hear this. He can't.

"What did you say?"

I turned towards him. It can't be. I need to explain.

"Its nothing. He's kidding. It's a misund- "

"Do you love me? "

"What?"

"I asked whether you love me or not"

" No. No. It's not what you think. Let me explain."

" Is it true about having sexual fantasies? About me?"

How long was he standing there? He heard everything.

I want to say something. I want to say no. Please.

Why can't you say something, suho? Why are you so pathetic?

This silence. Growing between us. I hate it.

I couldn't do anything other than looking down at the floor. My mind stopped working.

I could hear those footsteps. Getting louder but going away. Far away from me.

"Wait.. Seojun.. Listen to me.. It's not what you think. Please just let me explain for one" I ran behind him.

I was finally able to catch up to him. But I was already out of breath.

"Let me explain. Please. " I said while holding his hand.

He shrugged off my hand and looked at me. Those eyes. Showed pure disgust. This coldness. Does he hate me that much now?

I should have known that though.

"Is their anything else you want to say? Didn't your silence speak enough for you. I was waiting for you to say that it was a joke but you didn't. Do you really? All these years, were you lying about considering me a best friend? Why? Was it fun deceiving me? I shared everything with you while you- I don't wanna talk to you "

"No.. Pl- please - it's n- n- not" My voice trembled. I could feel my tears which could fall at any moment. Don't.

"Do me a favour then."

"What? "

"Stay away from me. I don't want to see you. "

What?

" 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮? 𝐎𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬? "