chapter . 1

hellooo its me

akkara-chan

uh yes its a collaboration✨ with the amazing writemeastar

.

.

.

sdjksdjks i'm bad at this lol

dm one of us if you have any story suggestions and/or requests!

feel free to comment because i like looking through them-

aNYWAY ONTO THE STORY

Your head rested against the car window. You saw your old school, Kitagawa Daiichi, and you turned the music in your earbuds down. Well, earbud, singular. Oikawa had burned off the other bud while trying to show off his 'science skills'. Why, just this morning you had been having fun with your team in the gym, but an hour ago you had said goodbye to them. They were probably hanging out at the ramen shop, as they always did on the last day of school.

You thought back to morning practice.

Flashback

"Do you really have to move away?" Oikawa whined for the millionth time.

You stopped folding the teams training bibs, with a laugh. "My dad found better work in that district. I have to go."

"... wEll you don't have to move schools either. It's like, a twenty minute drive, right? You can come to Aoba Johsai with us." He pouted.

"My mom works too, she and my father won't have time to drop me at school. I wish I could, going to a new school without you guys is lowkey scary" you say, looking at your fidgeting fingers.

"Oi, Shittykawa. Don't make her feel bad on her last day," Iwaizumi entered the storage room where you and Oikawa were.

Oikawa sticks his tongue out at Iwaizumi. "I'm not- am I?" He looks at you with concern written all over his face.

"No, it's fine," you say, "Where's Makki and Mattsun?"

"They're on their way," he says.

Right on cue, the two of them entered simultaneously, holding a large gift bag. They grin, "Y/n chan~ we got presents!" They announced happily.

".. you didn't have to- you didn't have to get me anything," your voice threatened to break, as you smiled at them, eyes stinging.

"Uhm? Yes? We did? We can't let you leave us without something to remember us by!" They said, somewhat sassily.

You gave them a closed eye smile as they handed it to you. You look inside and see a jersey in Aoba Johsai colours, with M written on the back and L/N on the top. There was a bracelet made of embroidery floss, in five colours on top of the jersey. The bracelet had the favourite colours of the four boys and yours.

Oikawa picked up the bracelet and put it on your wrist, "Now you have to remember us"

"Shut up Crappykawa, you didn't choose the presents, Makki, Mattsun and I were the ones who had these made." Iwaizumi said.

"That's because I was making my own special present for y/n." He dramatically produced a tupperware container from his bag. "Milk bread, from yours truly"

your lips parted into a grin, a single tear dropping down from your right eye. "Thank you so much guys. I won't forget you all!"

They all smiled at you, squishing you in a massive hug.