It's been too long p2

______________________________________

In between your cries and the shower water, you didn't hear cloths drop to the floor. The outside world didn't matter, until you were snapped out of you daze by a plastic crinkle. "K-kura?", you questioned the probable nothingness. You received nothing in response. You turned around and felt arms snake around your waste. You tried to say something, but you were pulled into a passionate kiss. You felt his tongue slip into your mouth.  You felt large hands run all over your back.  He pulled away from the kiss and looked into your e/c eyes. "I apologize for returning late.", Kurapika tells you. "I'm just glad your here and not hurt. I-", he cuts you off saying, " Didn't I tell you not to worry about me?", he reminds you. He moves a h/c lock of hair out of your face. You blush looking to the floor, embarrassed by the reminder. Just then, you felt something poke your lower stomach. You look down and remember that you are in a shower. And people in showers are naked. Mortified, you back up saying an incoherent apology. "You don't have to be embarrassed you know," he pauses, unsure how to continue. "To tell the truth, I actually wanted to do some thing with you in here," he says, " to make up for being late." "W-what did you have in mind?" you ask, knowing good and damn well what he needed.  "Oh nothing," he states, " just a bit of you." He grabs you and pins you to the shower wall in one swift movement. He takes his knee and rubs your clit in circles. You let out a small yelp in response. 

______________________________________

This is a teaser lol.
Im a °*~Lazy weeb rat~*°, my bad

I'll give it to you on Friday. 
Plus, on Friday no work/school so you can get off to it

Soundcloud I got my inspo from