It's been too long p3

Ur random P.O.V

"I know we haven't done anything in a while, but I would like to change that.", he says. He replaces his knew with his hands, fingering you. "Ngnh, Kura ~", you can't help moaning his name while he made you feel this good. "Do you want me fuck you while you're in the shower?", he asks you, a glint of unmistakable lust in his eyes. You nod your head, giving him permission. "You'll have to use you words kitten", tells you (TEASE KURAPIKA ACTIVATED). "Kura please." you mumble. "Are you still on the pill, my love?" he murmurs  "Yes." "Then without further ado,", he says, pushing all the way into you, "let's move on with the show." You moan out in absolute bliss, arching your back. You try to adjust to his thick, hard member, but he doesn't give you time to accommodate his size and girth. You hold onto him for dear life. "K-kuraa~ not so fast!", you moan out trying to get him to slow down. "If you wish kitten." he says as he goes at an agonizingly slow pace, hitting your g-spot every time. "Kurapika!" you moan, yearning for his  speed. "What's wrong love, I thought you wanted this?", he sighs, " Since you cant make up your mind, I'll make it for you." He returns to his former puthy throber ultimate speed. You wimper and writhe at the sudden change, clamping down on him while you see stars. 
"Are you going to cum? If so, just know, I'm not going to stop."  he informs you, "Go on," he says an octave lower, "Clamp and cum on my cock." His lewd words is all it takes to send off the edge. With a final flail and scream you cum. "Good girl, now wait for me." He continues to pound into you and a breath taking speed. You continue to squeeze in the aftermath when you feet a hot, fiery, substance release into you. Ohmygoshohmygosh he just came inside of mee!  You have another orgasm and squirt on him. (thank god for showers and water). You hear his strangled moans as he too comes down from his high. "We..should do that...more often" he pants. He turns off the water, picks you up and drys you off. You barely notice as he lotions you and puts on your clothes. "I love you so much kitten.", he whispers in your ear as you drift away, being the little spoon while he cuddles you. 

BONUS

"You know love, I noticed when you squirted on me in the shower." Kurapika lets you know. FuckDuckFuckingShit! WhatdoIdoWhatdoIdoWhatdoIdo?

You did what any embarrassed girlfriend would do and took the L by pretending to be asleep.
"I can feel your heart beat faster so don't pretend you're asleep."
That was when, your soul ascended to Bye bye horny land.

OMG YALL I DID IT. 

Did ja like it? Was it good? IDK

like always here's my jams -------------------------------------------------------------------->  

I love you!

might do headcannons. 

I do other animes too.

give me feedback, memes, and Yagami Patron Streams.

Stay safe, daisuki