𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

Rada woke up from the alarm on her phone. She didn't care at all to get out of her warm bed, if she could fall into lethargy or coma better. The only thought keeping her from beings late and misses her lectures is so that she had to pay to have certain attendance points.

After staring at the ceiling for two hours, rethinking her life and her choices, the girl got out of bed. She stared at the wall a little longer and finally got up. Konstantinova went to the bathroom, washed her face with cold water, brushed her teeth, and looked in the mirror.

Sometimes she hated her eyes, especially her eyelids. Our heroine had jet black eyes with eyelids that almost connected her short lashes to her shaped eyebrows. As her eyes were almost thin, one felt as if were staring into completely black eyes without white. She hated the dark circles around her eyes the most. She hated make-up, preferring to sleep rather than use make-up.

After washing, she went to get dressed. As she was dressing up, she looked at her body in the mirror. She needed to lose some weight and have a normal body. Now she was neither fat nor thin, she had excess fat on her thighs and the hips, which she would get rid of sooner or later.

At least she had a strong upper body like a professional swimmer. "Damn it," the girl whispered in frustration and changed her pants when she felt they couldn't fit.

Finally she came out with an old gray T-shirt, black slightly frayed jeans and a blue hoodie. She was wearing her old sneakers, which she adored, if they could stick to her feet- better.

She hurried to the hall, her shoulder-length wavy raven black hair swaying. Her bangs were almost in her eyes.
"YASSSS." she shouted when she saw her friend waiting for her in front of the hall. Fiona Stoke, a tall German woman with dark hair and fair skin, waited, a little worried.

"Finally to see my little Rada. How are you? - the German woman asked as they went to the ranks.
"Okay. I was with my parents at seacoast for almost a whole month, I hanged out with friends. You?"
"I must definitely come to Bulgaria sometime. Me? I walked all over Austria.
"How is it in Salzburg?" Konstantinova asked, opening her notebook.
"Normal. I see you've taned"said Fiona, and smiled.

Rada had dark skin like Southerners, sometimes people confused her with Indian, Creole, or Greek. With her almost childish face, thick dark pink lips and straight nose with little bump, she did not look like a Bulgarian at all.

-Yes, it was nice on the beach, but a lot of Russians, stupid Englishmen. Unfortunately, only geeks come to Bulgaria to get drunk, do drugs and fuck. - Rada clicked with her tongue when the professor entered the hall.