Psychic Abilities

I

I. INTERNAL-INSTINCTUAL: "Feeling," "Emotions," "Instinct"

Claircognizance: When the subject knows something without knowing the source of the information--it just comes to you. This "knowing" can come in the form of mentally knowing a piece of information (hence why this ability is also under "INTERNAL-MENTAL"), having a feeling, or seeing things such as in clairvoyancy, all without any validation or evidence. (This ability is considered very rare).

Clairsentient: When the subject has an instinctual feeling that something ominous will happen, and usually does. This is just a vague feeling in which the subject doesn't have any clear information on what will happen.

Deja Vu: When the subject has a feeling that they've experienced something before, whether it be hearing someone talk, being somewhere at a certain time, and others even though the subject is sure none of these situations actually happened before.

Empathy: When the subject feels another's emotions, needs or desires as if it were their own. Similar to aura reading, it's often that empathy is what awakens before the true psychic ability emerges, in which this empathic ability fades over time.

Clairempathy: This is similar to empathy, except that the subject feels another's emotions, needs or desires from a longer distance.

Preja Vu: This is the opposite of Deja Vu; when the subject has an unexplainable feeling that another person will be at a specific place some time in the future.

Premonition: This is similar to Clairsentient. This is when the subject as an instinctual feeling or hunch that another person will run into harm.

Presentient: This ability is similar to Premonition, except that the subject will sense that the danger will happen to themselves.

Radiesthesia / Dowsing:This ability is also known as "water witching," and is mostly known as a divinatory skill using rods, sticks or a pendulum to locate water or lost objects. As a psychic ability, the subject doesn't need any tools. Radiesthesia could also be used to find certain minerals or gems, but it would be difficult because gem's and mineral's energy would be similar to the surrounding rocks and dirt.

Telempathy: When the subject can communicate to others by transmitting their own emotions to another person telepathically. This is why this ability is also listed under INTERNAL-MENTAL. Telempathy or another ability that is similar, is usually used to communicate with animals.

Telesthesia: Similar to Telempathy except what is being transmitted by the subject are sensations such as fearfulness, sensuality, and other things that aren't necessarily emotions.

Tracking / Homing Gift: Similar to Radiesthesia, except in detecting the energy in things like water, or minerals, the subject can track energy that may have faded, such as when one leaves their home. With this ability, the subject would also be able to find the correct route no matter how confusing or if it shifts.