Not-so dead in the snow.

I AM NOT BETHESDA SO I DO NOT OWN SKYRIM OR ITS WORLD OR THE ELDER SCROLLS GAMES IN GENERAL THANK YOU BUT GIVE THEM ANY THANKS.

Ok so to start, she is a Khajiit but with certain argonian qualities, such as water breathing and two bands of silver scales on her wrists that look like bracelets. Her fur is white, hair being a near-white blonde, and her eyes are a purple-blue. Her teeth are slightly sharper than the average Khajiits but that doesn't mean anything-right? Only time will tell. She wears just a black and crimson dress, pretty but simple, as well as a silver, moonstone and ruby circlet, and boots as well as a black soul gem around her neck with a ring on either side.

Also, let's pretend that the Dark brotherhood had a section on Solstheim or some other island that Cicero came from, but had to take his own boat because of the Night Mother's body.

We start our story on the shores of Dawnstar where Cicero spent the night on his journey to the Falkreath sanctuary with the Night Mother.

Cicero's POV(Yes I love him he's misunderstood get over it.)

I woke up in the cold of the dawnstar sanctuary. I'm transporting dear mother to her last remaining branch. Hopefully they stayed true to the tenants and as the last group of the brotherhood they will welcome us with open arms. We can only hope. Today we will leave at nightfall toward the Falkreath sanctuary but for the day I must go into town and get supplies. I walk out the black door and thank Sithis last nights horrid storm subsided.

"Let's see...Food, water, a cart, daggers, a horse, and spa-What's that?"

I squint at an oddly person-shaped mound is snow and sand. Part of it actually looks furry...Wait...

I crouch down and uncover what lies beneath. It's a Khajiit with white fur I can hardly see against the snow and...are those silver bracelets actually scales? She wears a black and dark red dress, I can only imagine why she was out in the storm.

I carry her into the sanctuary and lay her on a bedroll. Always bring two in case something happens to the first I suppose. Or you get a random person. Now that I've felt her fur she's incredibly cold, and soaked as if she was in the ocean not just under a dusting of snow.

I know this is generally 'out of character' but I've spent my whole life killing, so I decided to find out why people take joy in healing. I know I said she was freezing, but then I wiped snow off her circlet (which if she ever gave up it would fetch a nice septum but that's beside the point) and felt she actually had a fever.

She was fidgeting in her unconscious state, lightly groaning if she was jostled too much, but seemed to almost instantly calm down as I took her into the cool darkness of the sanctuary. Something about her said to me that she can kill, relatively easily. Maybe if she woke up she could join the brotherhood. Another candidate for listener too.

I press a potion to her lips, forcing her to swallow. After a few minutes nothing happens. She had a few scratches and such, but a health potion righted them, so why isn't a cure disease potion working on the fever? It normally does, so Cicero is clueless. I would ask Mother if she knew, but I am the keeper not the listener.

Another groan pulls me from my thoughts, although her normal injuries are gone I can only imagine what a fever is doing to someone with fur. I need to go into town for actual medicine.

Let's just hope I don't feel like killing any idiots in the market.

—-Time Skip—-

After one uneventful trip to the alchemist, I got some regular fever medicine. It seems to be doing the job, albeit slowly. But she should be awake by tomorrow. Thankfully when she wakes back up I can just blindfold her, take her to dawnstar, and let her get back to her life. And while in the market I got the supplies I needed, so after that the Night Mother and I can hit the road and get to our own family.

I am curious though, what WAS she doing? Nobody in their right mind would go out there, not even me! Perhaps before I dump her in this...City? I should ask her some questions.

But first, Cicero should tend to Mother and make soup. Killed a horker earlier, they make good soup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked the first chapter, I swear it will become more interesting later, Put any questions in the comments of the dots below:

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*