Broken Bonds

Ash Ketchum from Pallet town is flying on Charizard to see his mother after he sadly, lost the Kalos League. (Say that Sun and moon was before Xy and Xyz)(PS ASH IS NOT THAT DUMB NOW HE IS AS SMERT AS GOH AND SERENA CUZ OF LUCARIO, thank that dog)

Ash Pov

"Charizard you think you can go faster?"

"ROAAAAAAAR!" That was his only response as he sped up.

"Ok thanks"

 They arrived at Pallet five minutes later as ash walked in with Pikachu in his shoulder, they released their cliche "HEY MOM IM HOMME" and "PIKA PIIIKAAAA"

"Hey sweetie all of your friends are here to see you," His mom said walking in the room.

"HEY GUYS," Ash said "PIKA CHU"

"Whatsup Ashyboi"

"So childish"

"Let him be dumb"

I instantly recognized Gary, Iris, And Cilan.

I walked in the room and saw all of my friends Gary, Misty, B Rock(NOT A MISTAKE), Iris, Cilan, Clemont, Bonnie, May, Dawn, Lana, Lillie, Kiawe, Gladion (EDGE LORD), Sophagleles with togedemaru ofc, I even saw prof. Burnet and Kukui with Lei in his arms. But when I saw Serena my heart used self-destruct.

I ran up to Lei and grabbed him without a word "Hey Lei" I cooed

When suddenly out of the blue all of my friends said" Ash you should give up on your dream you're a loser and you can't even win a league (Alola didn't have a league since he traveled there earlier)" 

I noticed quite a few things were happening Serena had a Confused mad look on her face, Bonnie looked like she would kill Clemont, Goh looked like he gonna kill everyone.

"NO, YOU CAN'T GIVE UP ASH," They all said at the same time

The rest of my frien- Traitors Bound them. But when Gary punched Serena in the stomach. I got mad. And if you don't know, when I get mad I turn as scary as yveltal

"Stop," I said in the coldest tone possible

"Why SHOULD WE Ashy boy," Gary said mockingly 

"Because if you don't ill kill you traitors," I said back

They all dropped the Trusted back on the floor, I grabbed all of them and my mom and asked Lucario to teleport us away to Oaks lab.

Once we were there I told mom to take bonnie to Kalos and tell on those traitors please, She agreed

"PROFESSOR OAK!!" I Screamed

"Yes my boy"

I told him the whole thing

"I'm so sorry Ash here take this poke all chip"

"Thanks," I say in tears

"No problemo now Go take your pokemon and leave GARY is grounded for the rest of the year"

"Oak one more thing"

"Yes ma boi"

"Can you call all of my pokemon back to here and ill leave all of the Taurus"

"Alright keep in touch tho"

With that, we ran for the airport with Gou and Serena behind me.

Serena Pov

"Ash are you ok" I looked at him while on the plane to mt. silver

"Yeah but I have to tell you and Goh something"

"Yeah what is it ash," Goh said

"Ya know Lucario right," We nodded"Well he is teaching me aura soo-"

"WHAT" I and Goh screamed and then Quickly shut up cause of the glares we were getting

"Aura is the life essence. not just anyone can use it. But I can and I know Serena can you too Goh"I said "But I can't teach it only Lucario or mew can do that, And LUCKILY I know both"

IN THE END, I HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS GOOD I KNOW ASH ISNT FAZED THAT MUCH BY THE BETRAYAL BUT HEY HE IS SMERT SO MEH

Goodbye Fellow Amourshippers.

604 words