Attack.

!A/n Yeah I died, so what, I'm still here. anyways. let's get on with it imma give yall a LARGE one cuz I mean I was gone for like 5 months bro.;-; Ghost me with unfinished business lol

Ash, Serena, And goh had just finished the whole training regiment, Sir Aaron could only stay for a week after they finished. But then the attack came.

Ash Pov:

First the alarms, then the windows. Men in shadow suits busted into mount silver base alpha 1, where Arceus had made a base. After they busted in, they took Aaron and all of the supplies we needed then drugged us so we fell asleep. 

"Where Are You Taking....." but I was knocked out right after I heard "somewhere you won't find IT"

Serena POV: 

Ash was knocked, Goh was struggling, I was afraid. Afraid for our lives, These me- Monsters, killed my father, took my mother's arm. I wanted revenge. But later, we have to get outta here. I locked on to ash and goh with my aura, "TELEPORT, (Whisper) Kukui residence" I whispered. We three teleported.

Lycanrock(Dusk form)POV  *Don't be mad at me. He's a dog LITERALLY*

Hooman give me food in the moveable hole, I do not know how but he did. Then master was asleep next to me, "LYCANROCK Ruff"  I jumped up Excited, but then I sensed something was wrong, why was ash bruised, bloody, and tied up. I whined and licked his face, he seemed to wake up enough to point and say"Serena, Goh, Friends.

Lei POV (He's  1 1/2 now, he can crawl.)

I sleep, hear speaking, see cousin on the floor,I crawl over to cousin and sleep on his chest.

I don't know what the lei pov was but ay. its somethin