Episode 1: The Happy Family

October, 2001

Forbidden Mountains, North of Neverland

   Today was a unique meeting in Neverland and a very unique day. Not good, but unique. For example, while the island would usually roam with happy teenage boys running amuck at their leader's command or lovely teenage girls in leather jackets marching on the streets of the islands, complete with pirates causing mischief, but today it was completely quiet with nothing but its visitors: the trolls.

The trolls were tiny, ugly creatures who normally lived in the dark corners of the Lively, a very unique country. The Lost Boys were ordered to stay in their huts by Peter Pan. The pirates were in their boats and the girls were either in the Forbidden Mountains Manor, in their home near the Mists, or in a certain Selkie's case, in a pool at sea. Peter Pan was not one to please. Not many knew what happened before he had gotten to Neverland. All they knew was that he, at seventeen, helped create the land. He was a very short tempered person. He was also very forceful. But nevertheless, the lost boys liked him anyway. He was of course friendly and easy to get along with. 

However, the trolls weren't here on Peter's command but the Queen of Neverland's orders. The normally calm, content queen was abnormally bitter today. Normally it was Peter who was the bitter one. The trolls worked for the Forbidden Mountains company and served from afar 

   The lightning neatly struck the grand, dark manor on a cliff. The trolls all stood on the creaking bridge, awaiting the sign of their boss.  Suddenly, the dark kissing gate began to open and a troll came in front wearing an apron.

"Thank you for coming far and wide", the female troll yelled. "Her Majesty will see you now."

                                                                   ***

The conference room was fortunately at the bottom floor next to the abandoned dungeon. It was a large room. Like all meeting rooms, there was a long black desk with awesome chairs and it had white walls, though in the front of the room, there was a whiteboard. 

As the trolls were beginning to sit, the female troll had briefly entered the room, carrying a small book and a pencil. The trolls began to chatter in excitement, before it was suddenly silenced. The trolls stared in shock at the arrival of a small girl. The girl was very beautiful with long straight coppery brown hair with glowing green eyes. Her skin was a very pleasant shade of pink. She had lovely lips which were an elaborate red, due to expensive makeup.

  The girl looked as though she was in her teens, though she was centuries old. Older than her lover, Peter. The trolls didn't underestimate her power, in fact they respected it. The girl wore a simple black dress as though she was going to a business meeting and a black headdress which was custom in Lively. She also carried a luminous  green staff. One wave of her hand and the door suddenly slammed.

"Sixteen years", she yelled, slamming the foot of her staff up against the ground, making the trolls wince. "We have searched for her for sixteen years. Are you sure you searched everywhere?"

The female troll jumped and ran to the beautiful tree nymph. "Maleficent, I hate to interrupt but I got a message from Madame De. Ville. She would like to reschedule your hair appointment for next Wednesday."

"That would be perfect. I need my hair curled," Maleficent whispered. "And please tell her that I'm getting her her glass slippers back."

The Female troll smiled and wrote it down in her notepad. "While you're here, could you please buy me some lunch?", the girl asked politely.

"Yes, Maleficent. If I may, could I recommend that you cut back on coffee?"

"Oh yes", she replied. "Peter's been stealing all my stashes of coffee."