Chapter Three - love heart text

After what seemed like the most embarrassing time of my life, I sat there at lunch in silence. Brad kept looking over at me but I couldn't even look at him I honestly didn't say a word. I knew instantly that they were going to cut me and not have me open their shows... Because why would they I was so cheeky. Ugh well done alexia!

The morning after I was lying in bed when I got a Twitter notification *TheVampsBrad followed you!*
I opened up twitter and seen this notification. I instantly followed him back and the rest of the band members. About 5 minutes later I got another notification
(@TheVampsBrad: me and the rest of the boys can't wait for our tour we get to work with great people especially @AlexiaMusic)

I didn't know if he was being sarcastic or not. But at least he says I'm going on tour... I just need to make it up to him.

That day Ryan called me and told me that tour starts on the 15th of July and finishes on the 29th of August. It was currently the 8th of July so he told me I have time to get to know them better. He also told me that the tour goes to the US, Australia, Japan and Spain.

I was excited but I knew that I had to get on good terms with the band.

•next day•

I woke up at 7:50 with a text from a number that I didn't recognise.

Unknown number:
Hello Erin this is Brad from the vamps, Ryan gave me your number. Me and the other boys just thought that it would be a good idea to hang before the tour. We are at joes house. If you can make it come whenever.

He then texted me back with the address.

Me: ok thanks will be round in an hour ❤️

"OH DAMNIT" I shouted. "What?" My mum said looking confused. "I JUST SENT A LOVE HEART TO BRAD FROM THE VAMPS AND I MEANT TO PUT A SMILEY FACE" my mum started laughing at me but I honestly felt like such an idiot. I just decided to text him back.

Me: I'm really sorry I meant 😄.

Brad: No problem. 😂

"Great" *face palm*