•Day in the life of a single mom (Kaila pov)•

Kaila POV

"Memphis get up and start getting ready so you can go to mommy's house." I say waking her up.

Yep me and Billie broke up she cheated not once but twice we didn't get a divorce so technically she's still my wife but we're not together if that makes sense it's been about 6 months since we separated. I let her have the house and I bought a new house the kids still have their same rooms at the house so yea. Me and her still keep in contact bc we're still married. She's still a good mom I still let her see her kids all 4 of them actually. She gets the kids every 3 weeks and she keeps them for 3weeks. I had our last child last month she was there for the birth all that.

I go and wake up Merceydes and Mason and take them to my bathroom quietly bc the baby is sleeping so that they can bruh their teeth.

"You guys excited to go spend time with mommy?" I say wetting their tooth brushes and adding toothpaste.

"Yeth!! Are you coming too mama?" Mason asks.

"No I'm not coming mama has stuff to do." I say now washing their faces.

After I wash their face and brush their teeth I take them back to their rooms and pick out their clothes since all of them got a shower last night.

After I get them dressed I do Merceydes hair and put mason's hair in a mini bun.

I get them dressed into this:

(This is Merceydes)

(This is Mason)

I let them go downstairs and watch tv while
I check on Memphis.

"You brushed your teeth and washed your face Memphis?" I say walking into her room picking out clothes.

"Yes mama I just finished." She says.

"Ok get dressed and I'll come back and do your hair." I say walking out.

I go back to ceydes room and grab her suit case and some other stuff and I do the same for mason.

I take their stuff downstairs and set it by the door for when Billie comes to pick them up.