Meeting The Quintuplets

Fuutarou:....Cass, Tommy, meet the other members of this study group. Sorta.

Tommy:....They look weird. And one of them is sleeping. 

Itsuki: What's the meaning of this Fuutarou?

Cass: I can explain that. See my dream and Tommy's dream is to become the greatest boxers on the planet. The problem though is our grades. They are very poor. Even though we do our homework and turn it in on time. So my step father hired Fuutarou to tutor us. We didn't know that he was a tutor for you girls until he told us.

Nino glanced from her phone for a moment. She saw Cassius and looked back at her phone quickly.

Fuutarou: They won't cause any trouble. I promise. 

Tommy: Yeah! We promise!

Yotsuba, trembling, before she burst out and yelled:............I can't take it anymore! Come here little boy!

Swoosh! Tommy was in Yotsuba's arms. She grinned and said: You are such the cuwest liwwle thing I ever seen!

Tommy blushed: I am not cute! I am tough like tiger! Now put me down!

Yotusba: Nope.

Tommy: Put me down!

Yotsuba: Nope.

Miku: It seems our sister has found a toy to play with. 

That did not sit well with Cass. He said: Did you just call my brother a toy? He is not an action figure.

Miku shrugged. she replied to Cassius: To Yotsuba he is. I wonder how long till she gets bored of him?

Fuutarou rubbed his forehead. All Cassius could say was: I think I can understand what you went through yesterday.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Cass: Oh dearest me. Their scores are horrible.

Fuutarou: That's exactly what I've been saying.

Itsuki: Oh shut it! Like you did better Cassius!

Cass: I got a 75. That's uh...28-75= 47 points higher than yours. *Sticks his tongue out*

Itsuki: Why you little....

Cass: I know you are. But what am I?

Itsuki: A Pest!

Itsuki: I know you are but what am I?

Itsuki: A peasant!

Cass: I know you are but what am I? Come on now did you really think you would win like that?

Itsuki huffed.

Nino: Cass...Um...I know it looks bad. But it really isn't. I uh...I um...I forgot my thinking cap that's all!

Cass cocked a brow at Nino's laugh. It was a nervous laugh. But what was she so nervous about? He replied with: Um...Okay?

Fuutarou: Everyone focus! We are here to study together! No chit-chats! Cassius and Tommy-Ichika for heavens sake-let Tommy go! Smother him anymore and he's going to faint!

Ichika: Aw~ Is that true little man~ I don't wanna do that to you~ But you are so cute~ You gotta tell me who does your hair?~

Tommy, blushing red as a tomato replied: I was born with this hairstyle.

Ichika: You were? Oh my that is so cute. Wanna go up to my room-

Cass: You wouldn't! He is a minor!

Ichika: Oh lighten up Cass I was just teasing him.

Cass: Not from where I am standing.

Nino: Cass if you want, we can study in my room. Away from the others. Let them have their fun wallowing in the mud. I don't even know why you came back here. You haven't learned your lesson yet have you?

Cass: Oh he learned it alright from what he told me.

Nino: What did you tell him?

Itsuki: You told him that we drugged you didn't you?!

'Crap! I forgot to tell them not to talk about that!' Fuutarou mentally cursed himself.

Nino: What else did this rapist tell you?

Cass: Rapist?

Nino: Yes. He is a rapist. That was why we drugged him. He tried to act out those harem anime shows. He got so out of hand that I had to drug him in order to save my sisters. The creep.

Cass: Dude is this true?

Fuutarou: No! You have it all wrong!

Cass: I hope so because if I do not someone here is going to get squared up and not in mathematics.

Yotsuba: Fight-Fight-Fight-Fight!

Fuutarou: Wait a minute Ali! You know me! I would never do anything like that! It would ruin my reputation!

Cass: Then explain why we are at their place studying when we should be at the library?

Fuutarou: It was their idea!

Cass looked at the girls. He said to them: Now I dunno what goes on around here, while MY brother is in your presence, do not try any of that. When Fuu doesn't have to tutor us, do what you want to him. As far as when my brother and I are here, I suggest that we all try to get along and work together. Teamwork does make the dream work after all.

Yotsuba: Cassius! I have a question for you!

Cass: What is it?

Yotusba: Is that your normal skin tone?

Cass: Is that a trick question? Yes this is my skin tone. Sorry if I am not as pale as a ghost.

Itsuki: Where are you from? I was told america by our teachers but what part in america?

Cass: Seattle.

Ichika: Seattle?

Cass: Washington.

Miku: DC?

Cass: No. Seattle Washington. West coast.

Yotsuba: But I thought this was the west coast.

Cass:.......Are you for real?