Prologue (remake)

Just got into the lore of the GFL series so I ask in advance of your forgiveness readers who are veteran players. I'll try my best not to butcher this. As always though, the materials such as images, artworks, videos, and the series aren't mine and credits belong to their respective owners. Hope you enjoy! Also this was (once again) completely rewritten because I thought the storytelling was a bit meh.

—————————

From the shadows of society, a third-party organization made the decision to support the Neo-Soviet Union in their rise to power. In order to ensure their success, the organization opted to create a series of automated combat androids incorporating their extensive experimentation with relic technology. This was meant to serve as an insurance policy for the Neo-Soviet Union, providing them with a powerful weapon should it ever be necessary.

The launching of the project was underway in the year 2024; the operation was in full-swing in a research facility stationed in Minsk, Belarus, hidden away from prying eyes. In the year 2032, tensions between the Bolsheviks and the White Army reached a boiling point. Minsk became a frontline for the White Army and in the same year, planned to use a pike node to utterly destroy the Bolsheviks. Fortunately, their plans were foiled by the Neo-Soviet Union, who prevented the disaster from occurring.

Before these events, during the White Army's planned use of the pike node, they stumbled upon the research facility. The scientists and researchers working at the facility had no choice but to activate the androids in order to prevent it from falling into enemy hands. However, only the 11 other units created by the third-party organization managed to escape from the facility and were repossessed by the Neo-Soviet Union. There was one unit which had yet to be completed.

In the year 2058, the Neo-Soviet Union uncovered the location of the facility only to find an empty container where the last unit was last reported to be. Out in the world it wandered, avoiding conflict and trying to avoid detection.

But in the year 2061, Sangvis Ferri went rogue. This would trigger a series of events that would lead to the beginning of a fight to live. Events in which the "T-doll" will play a significant role setting the stage.

Finally, in the year 2062, as of date, she would be considered "a relic of the past". Will a machine created for the sole purpose of war become a symbol of hope for humanity? Or will we all fall victim to our own creation...?

Welcome to the end of the prologue chapter. This was remade because I thought the old plot kind of didn't mix well and made less options for me to continue so here we are readers. Thank you very much for making it through this and more updates to come soon. See ya once again!