#6

Start writing your story

It's been 2 days since Tanjiro accepted the contract/deal with Lenex but he still has no clue where to start. As much as he want to win over Kanao's heart, it won't be that easy. Tanjiro's resolve is still in tact and was still determined to keep his promise and then it clicked to him. A new memory has came back to him, the start of everything.

"Ah... that night, where I declared my feelings for her. I don't know what happened after but...Maybe I should do it again, is that too sudden? Am I being selfish?" Tanjiro mumbles to himself"

Such a decision will take some time to figure out. For the time being he need not worry about the mark since he still had 4 more years. One thing that Tanjiro forgot was how much time he has until Lenex's contract would be broken

< Flash back > : Just right before where the last chapter ended at

"Oh and by the way before I leave, you only have a week to do it, fail to do it by that time then consider this agreement broken.."

< AND now were back >

The Kasugai crows can be heard just outside the manor approaching their respective owners. The pack of crows flying together separated and one found Tanjiro and declared what they need to say

"Kaw! Sun Pillar. Head West immediately. Demon's first sighting have occurred there, Kaw! immediately."

"Demons already huh? That's way too quick.." Zenitsu says wandering the garden as he was also given the same task

Once all of the assigned demon slayers had received the orders, the Kasugai crows headed back to where they came from. The demon slayers on the other hand prepared their old Haoris and Nichirin swords ready to slay demons once again after 5 years.

"Giyuu-San and Nezuko? You guys are assigned with us together?"

"It has been a while, I'm trusting you guys to finish this mission quickly since I have some matters to handle. And of course, Nezuko will also be coming for learning purposes." Giyuu says

After they're done with the small pep talk. All four of them headed west prepared to kill the demon while stopping when needed. This extra time was still occupied by teaching Nezuko the fundimentals of Breathing Styles.

Sooner or later, the group will arrive to their destination where Tanjiro's nose will come into play once again. Midnight struck and the 4 continues their search for the Demon who have caused more that 20 people to go 'missing'

•I'll continue this later. Im out of ideas ngl. Drop ideas in the comment. I read all of them ty•