#2

"Master Shinobu? I'm coming in."

What awaits behind the door was Giyu and Shinobu leaning closer to each other. Due to pure shock, Kanao banged the door closed again before running off not to interfere with their business

Not a while ago.

" Sabito.... He must've been a really nice person."

"He is... If only I had the strength to save him. I never wanted to be a pillar in the first place. I did it for him. I want to make sure that he didn't die to see me die right afterwards."

"If that's the case. Why don't you step down? You can choose a tsuguko now if you want to retire."

"Hm... You already picked a tsuguko right? If I'm correct her name is Kanao Tsuyuri right?"

"Right.. She's more capable enough to take over anytime but I'm making sure keep her safe for now. I don't think now the right time to step down"

"...... If that's the case. I'm think I have a solution."
"Yeah..?"
"I'll retire with you. I'll have Tanjiro take over as the new pillar."
" Huh? Are you doing this just for me?"
" Uh-huh. Then when the time comes.... Marry me"

"FuFu. This is why people hate you a lot Tomioka.."
"Hm? What happened to the honorific?"
"Isn't it obvious? Of course I'll drop the honorific since we'll get married soon?"

The room was filled with Shock, Happiness, Concern, Doubt. Giyu, of course shocked turned red as a tomato.

'Stay calm play it cool. Alright deep breath Giyu.'

"You sure..? Did you hit you're head too hard last night?"
"I'll let this pass since I don't have my poison kit with me here."

"Are you being serious? You're usually not like this around me? What happened to all the terrible stuff you do everyday?"

"Oh We'll have more time for that after."
"You know what, maybe I should just change my mind"
"That's it Giyu. Come here!"

Since Shinobu doesn't have the capability and energy to jump out of bed and chase Giyu she just swayed her hands away till he grabs a hold of him. Giyu being the understanding fiancé he is, just kept still without moving an inch but still managing to dodge Shinobu's arms

"Gotchu!"

Shinobu then leans closer to him obviously trying to kiss him but was interrupted by a clueless Kanao entering the room

"Kanao! Wait it isn't what it looks like... We were just.."

Before she could finish her sentence Kanao quickly slammed the door close on them trying to act innocent

"Crap.. What do we do?"
"Eh.. never mind that. Let's just keep going."

Then Smooch. The two placed their lips together and kissed

Now with Kanao

"I guess that leaves me with Aoi then. Master Shinobu and Water Pillar are currently doing something. Maybe Aoi might know the solution. Now where is she? Maybe in the main hall?"

After a while of trying to search for her. She eventually spots her near the front gate.

'What is she doing there?'

"Aoi! Hey. I need a favour."
"Oh? Kanao. What's up? What do you need?"
"I-Umm. Need help with Tan-jiro. I think you might know something about this."
"Keep going tell me everything..."

"Umm. Basically.... he came back here for a while and umm.. maybe I tackled him too hard. For the most part though, our conversation was going fine until he mentions something about me being formal and talking to him... He asked what turned me into this and he suddenly ran away after I answered that it's because of the person I like...."

"Hmm.... first things first. WHO is this person you like? Tell me and maybe we can talk this through."

"I've had enough embarrassment for one day Aoi. But... if it helps me fix this then I'll tell you. Before that though mind telling me why you were here in the front gate?"

"Let's see... maybe it also has something to do with what you're going through right now..."

"Mhhm.. can you talk about it more throughly."
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"

"Fine I guess I'm not telling you who this person I like is..."

Due to pure curiosity, Aoi ended up telling Kanao the whole story

"Fine.. I'll tell you. Listen closely since I'm not repeating myself. So basically.. I'm kinda missing Inosuke-San.... the duration of his stay here caused me to do immature things and you can say off work topic stuffs. I ended up taking lots of pictures of him and setting them beside me before I go to sleep. Sometimes I even imagine that he's actually right beside me and I'm really tempted to kiss the picture.... I know it's weird but that just shows how much I like him..."

" Huh? That's the same thing I'm going through.... here take a look?"

Kanao also showed Aoi her collection of Tanjiro pictures. Both were amazed by how much and how beautiful their pictures were.

"Hehe. I have one more picture of Tanjiro and it's a really special one."
"Can I have a look?"
"No"
"Just a peek?"
"No"
"Please"
"Ugeh.. ok here"
"Thank you Kanao.."

"Hmmm

"Hmmm. Pretty face for a happy person."
" hehe. Well that's the only time he's held me since he held my hands."
"Lucky... he never touched me like ever."

"Don't worry Aoi. Time will come. Thanks for spending some of you're time for me. I think I know how to fix my current situation with Tanjiro now. You helped me lot, like really."

"Hey that's what friends are for, right?"
"Right."

Just as Kanao was about to leave. The girls spotted 2 men figure and a female figure besides them. They seems to be heading to the mansion since their foots steps are slowing down the closer they get to the mansion.

"That's.... Inosuke, Zenitsu and Nezuko!"
" See Aoi? I told you time will come."
"Shut up!! You still have some bussiness to do right? Now go do it. I'll take care of them."
"Yes maam."

Inside Kanao's mind

"Maybe I should check up on Master Shinobu. Watter Pillar and Master hasn't submitted their recent report yet. I could come there and ask them to hand it in. But the're busy doing 'stuff'. I'll go get it, just try not to look."

Physical

"Hello? Are the two of you done?"

"It's your tsuguko. What'd we do?"
"Pick up your clothes and put them on."

(JK. No they didnt have sex. I've put that in just for the thristy readers out there. You're Welcome)